Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Actually for me the insane drama started when H and Marisol hooked up. Sorry, but - wtf? Totally unbelievable for me. They didn't develop it and make me really care about them as a couple. Granted, I've never liked H <ducks flying objects> even from season one (he's always seemed like such a pompous a-hole) but I did care about Mari, for herself and because of Eric.

2. NataliaBoaFan

NataliaBoaFan Victim

Hey everybody.:)
    I'm new to this whole thing,so I don't know how its works too much.But I'm a feign for CSI Miami,& all the others.

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I really loved H and Marisol as a couple I thought they were so sweet, and their relationship made H and Eric closer wich I loved like Eric would tell him about Marisol's cancer and things and they would talk more. I was really sad when Marisol died It would be nice if she was still alive , but then Rio wouldn't of happened (I love this episode) and other things that were awesome.

Can't wait until 716 for some awesome E/C moments!

Welcome NataliaBoaFan!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

YES! Finally more of Ron Saris! I've been waiting and wondering if we were ever going to hear from him again, or if we were just going to assume he'd died in that boat explosion. Aah, I'm actually very happy about this. :D Plus I really like Ron as H's nemesis.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Totally knew when they didn't find his body that the guy wasn't dead!! That would have been way too easy!

Yeah see my question though is...is Kim Coates going to reprise his role? There isn't much in the spoilers other than whay I told you guys so I am just curious how they are going to play this. The spoilers make it sound like he was badly burned and went to a plastic surgeon...did he totally change the way he looks or will he just be scarred??

Personally, I am hoping for scarred. I Think that is way cooler b/c it adds the whole "nemesis" thing. :lol:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I knew Ron wasn't dead too,it was all just a matter of when he was going to show up.At one time in television land when an actor wasn't returning to a role,an accident and plastic surgery would take care of the problem.Kim Coates is great in the role and I hope he returns..
    I know H will probably take care of Ron,but I would love for it to be Julia that takes Ron out.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I really hope it's still Kim Coates playing Ron as well. He made him creepy and well... Ron Saris. I think it'd be cool for Ron to be completely scarred and different when he comes back, but not so different they have to have a new actor play him. :( Make-up can do wonders.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

It would be pretty cool for Julia to take out Ron, but they would have to set it up as self-defense or she would get in trouble, even if he did beat up Kyle.

I do hope they have Kim Coates come back as Ron, it would be totally stupid if they didn't. I hate when they do that on TV shows. It's distracting to me...(*cough*RayJr*cough*)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, Julia wouldn't necessarily have to go to jail. If she's got mental issues, they might just put her in the mental hospital.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ Then we would still have the chance of seeing her again. Personally, I'd rather they just close the whole Julia part all together. No offence to anyone who may like her, but the character seems pointless to continue being on this show. She's nothing close to being associated with crime scene investigating, she's just the mother of H's child. The important part being that this is supposed to be development for H's character, then the emphasis should be on him & his son....not the old lover that he knocked up 17 years ago.
    Her & Ron both need to "disappear" so they can move on to other stories/situations involving H & Kyle.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I bet they can both be killed off easily.Julia can be killed by Ron,and then Ron can be killed by Horatio.

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Honestly, I'd like to see Julia, Ron and Kyle all disappear. Sorry if I offend, but I no longer like Horatio. He's too distant and remote and seems to care more about intimidating suspects than he does about his own team. It's a trend in the writing since season four that has become out of control. The caring, capable leader that he was in the first few seasons has become distant, unaware Super H.

I mean, why is it that Calleigh knows more about Eric's struggles than Horatio does? Where has Horatio been when Calleigh's struggled? He always seems to be around for Ryan, which is good, but he's not terribly interested in giving Natalia the occasional hand. If this season is supposed to be developmental for all the characters, let's see something that puts the entire team in simultaneous jeopardy so that Horatio will wake up and take notice of them again. He does have a "Knight in shining armor" complex.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That's what I miss a lot about this show. I'm not completely opposed to H having a life outside of his team, but for a long time they put so much emphasis on how he feels for them that it makes it sad now that he's so distant, & so wrapped up in his own world. They all seem to be thinking only of themselves here lately. I don't like it.

I'd love to see in the finale the entire team be in jeapordy, whether it's them facing the loss of thier jobs, thier life, or whatever...just for the sake of it bringing in more of a team vibe. Having said that though, I get the bad feeling that it will all revolve around Kyle. Can't we just see the entire lab blow up with Horatio standing outside in shock not knowing who will survive?! :p

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I guess the writers don't realize how unemotional H is with the team. Lately he's been compassionate with Ryan, but I guess that's it.

In my opinion, I love the character of Horatio and all the weird things he does. There are some things I don't like, but overall he's just entertaining. I used to not be able to stand Kyle, but something about that "innocent but still a trouble maker, oh crap I'm always in trouble" look he always has on his face grew on me. I kinda find him entertaining too.

I hope they get rid of Julia soon though. She just irritates me, and it's mainly because her boobs that are always spilling out.

I really want Ron to be gone, seeing as how H has this thing with Ivan Sarnoff coming up. He just gets annoying!!!

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan doesn't get a lot of support from his co-workers so if Horatio seems to be there for him,good.Calleigh and Eric give each other the support they need to the exclusion of everyone else. The team dynamics are such a mess,it would take a simultaneous situation to perhaps build some team cohesiveness and bonding.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.