Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
WillowsWannaBe said:
O yea, the spoiler tag isnt useless anymore! :D

Actually it never was. ;)

From what I read, there's not much hope. We will get the love story of another front. It took them 7 seasons to hook those G and S up, Im not sure they'll dare to risk another couple. Or maybe I'm just still a bit negative because of the brainless ways of the writers. Mainly after some news which tell me CBS absolutely does not get it. Neither do the PTBs.

csi_fanatic87 said:
Hottie_Cath I love that little Warrick/Cath amimation pictue! :D It's really cute. Did you make it yourself?
Thanks.. i made it for a little extra welcome for the newbies. LOL! :D

One1Red that is your first fic? :eek: I don't believe you. :lol: Its really great, and already left a review on ff.net.. this is my fave line from there:
“What? Run after her, tackle her and tie her up? ... "
Kinky. :lol:
Question, would you put some smut on your fic? Or it will stay as a PG13 story? :D

AngelEyez said:
From what I read, there's not much hope. We will get the love story of another front. It took them 7 seasons to hook those G and S up, Im not sure they'll dare to risk another couple. Or maybe I'm just still a bit negative because of the brainless ways of the writers. Mainly after some news which tell me CBS absolutely does not get it. Neither do the PTBs.
Awes, thats sad news. Anyway they left us hanging and went around in circles in Season 6 anyway so I guess Season 7 will just be a continuation of that. So like what RC said I'll just be looking for the little shippy moments on the scenes then.

Wow.. haven't posted here in like a month... bad form!!! hehe

Well, I sure hope season seven does hold more shippy moments for us than season six... (which I honestly thought would have heaps after watching the first ep... but ah well..)

Since my other ship (not on this show.. on the show Las Vegas) has totally let me down, I'm having high hopes for yobling this season... hehe... please PTB.. do NOT disappoint me haha.. wishful thinking?!?! I think so!

Marg recently said that there will be a scene in which someone slips something into her drink at Cirque du Soliel or something like that. Warrick to Catherine's rescue? No word on what the drug is or what happens to her

Oh I heard that she will be on the case and on the bar with George Eads/Nick though. But it will be interesting to know what will happen to the Catherine/Warrick dynamics after that. And I also wonder if it will be Warrick who will come to her rescue.

IMO the first few case wont decide anything. I mean they arent supposed to work together on the first case, but HOPEFULLY our long awated yobling will evolve in the first 5 - maximum 8 episodes.

As a Catherine fan Im happy to see some spoilers regarding her but gah... I don't hold my breath. Got this from Rissa: Marg says the two-part season-premiere "extravaganza" deals with a crime backstage at a Cirque du Soleil show, and "something very significant happens to my character involving me being in jeopardy and my family being in jeopardy. It starts off with George and I at a watering hole after that crime, and somebody slipping something in my beverage without me being aware of it." So to me it seems this might turn into something interesting. And if you ask me, this is gonna be an intense part because -if it does not get cut to give screentime to some stupidity,- we will see if Warrick really does care or have feelings for her enough to come to her rescue, or the writers decide to sacrifice YoBling to let GSR fight against Grey's Anatomy. I can only hope I won't be disappointed.

Thanks.. i made it for a little extra welcome for the newbies. LOL!

I'm sure the feel very welcome for sure. You did a great job on it. :)

yoblinger_Jo, I'm hoping for some more YoBling moments next season too. Maybe they'll finally give them some more scenes/cases together. Of course the marriage is a wet blanket on things, but it seems that may not be around much longer.

Flashback... Who Are You? Warrick has to explain to Grissom what Catherine meant by Eddie liking things vigorous. Isn't it great how Warrick understands Cath in ways no one else can? :devil: Just tossing up another fun War and Cath moment when they weren't working cases together.

^^LOL. Yeah and Warrick popped up from nowhere in Who Are You?.. I think he's got bionic ears when it comes to Cath. :lol: Another shippy/non-working scene would be Assume Nothing. Cath is in the locker room and is feeling down and then Warrick suddenly pops up and was there to listen to her problem.

I agree with you both btw, csifanatic and yoblinger_Jo.

Hottie_Cath said:

One1Red that is your first fic? :eek: I don't believe you. :lol: Its really great, and already left a review on ff.net.. this is my fave line from there:
“What? Run after her, tackle her and tie her up? ... "
Kinky. :lol:
Question, would you put some smut on your fic? Or it will stay as a PG13 story? :D

Hottie_Cath, you are making me blush! :eek:

I'm just really glad that you are enjoying the story so far...I swear, I haven't done any ff before. The last time I tried something like this was a short story in high school English and that was more than a decade ago! :eek: A decade...boy, that makes me feel super old. :(

I have to admit that the “run after her" line is my favourite too. ;) The mental picture it conjured up has inspired me to seriously contemplate getting a bit more racy with my fic :devil:

There's at least a few more chapters to go before the plot will let me go there, so, for now, PG13 it stays. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back