Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautifulview said:
Yeah, I'm getting my butt in gear for Rissa's fic... YoBang in the breakroom (oh and linda, the Dontcha vid is Rissa's not Zsa's Got to give credit where credit is due. Besides I still owe Rissa a video too )

What video...can someone tell me where I can find it or PM it to me?

.:Rose:.

That's alrighty Linda! ;) Where are the 3 boxes of my yobling RX? :D

One1Red great intro for your fic and already left you a review on fanfiction.net. ;) Don't forget to update us in this thread for the next chapters of your fic..mkay?

Congratulations MissCam..

and check out the nominated yobling fanfics theyre really good.

okey i'm just popping in to say, maybe kinda late, but i love the thread name ;) it's just awesome :D

Hi I've been lurking around for a while, I haven't actually posted here until now. Big supporter of YoBling and GSR. (They are two amazing couples and so deserve each other)

Title credit goes to Marg. :D

And yep I agree with the YoBling part of deserving each other.

Anyway:

So the first ep of season 7 does not list Catherine and Warrick working together... can't say Im happy... or surprised. Seems like its gonna go on with the same tendency. Even the story sounds not so thrilling to me. But oh well... here we go, preparing for a new season. Thank God we have some fanfic writers (yobling ones) who havent lost their minds like the PTBs did.

kkyb.gif

Hey'all newbies Welcome! :) Uh here we give out not welcome baskets but welcome kiss just because theyre one of the few CSIs who kissed each other (other than Stella/Mac) lol! :D Adzix the thread name is a Marg quote. When asked about yobling, Marg replied that on her tv guide interview.

Anyway yeah there's no sign of yobling yet in the season 7 spoilers.. not even a sign of cath/warrick working together in the first ep. :(

Well, even if they're not working together, it is VERY nice to know that Warrick seems to be trying so hard to dissuade everyone from marriage. First the original comment to SuperDave, and now there is a new scene where Warrick tells Grissom he's smart for having stayed a lifelong bachelor. This marriage will be over by Feb sweeps

I'm with Cam... Yay, I was nominated but so many good YoBling fics -I doubt I'll vote for me. Speaking of fics, I AM working on love in the breakroom but its so effing difficult. I cant say I havent looked for inspiration, I guess it's more of a motive that I'm looking for.

Sure I'll write smut but I cant write anything I find senseless. WAIT... Stop the presses! I just got an idea by reading this spoiler stuff. Hmm... You might get a fic before the season starts after all, Rissa! :lol:

Not to speak on spoiler info, I just thought that we've had some great YoBling moments even when the two haven't worked together. They didnt work together in The Finger where we get their infamous smooch, no? I know this season we got to see War try to feed Cath pie. :lol: Who else has got some shippy/non-working moments?

Oh I haven't seen the revised sides yet, but I have read the Super Dave/Warrick conversation thats supposed to be in the episode.
David Phillips: "Found her cellphone." Warrick:"Probably the primary method of communication in their marriage." David:"Nothing you say is going to talk me out of getting married." Warrick:"Don't say I didn't have your back."
But then Warrick's parts tend to get edited out all the time. :lol: So lets just hope he appears in the episode. LOL!

ruzila said:
I'm with Cam... Yay, I was nominated but so many good YoBling fics -I doubt I'll vote for me. Speaking of fics, I AM working on love in the breakroom but its so effing difficult. I cant say I havent looked for inspiration, I guess it's more of a motive that I'm looking for.

Sure I'll write smut but I cant write anything I find senseless. WAIT... Stop the presses! I just got an idea by reading this spoiler stuff. Hmm... You might get a fic before the season starts after all, Rissa! :lol:
Congratulations and I will be waiting for your next fics, RC.. motive? who needs motive.. anybody in their right mind would wanna jump Warrick the minute they see him. :p

Not to speak on spoiler info, I just thought that we've had some great YoBling moments even when the two haven't worked together. They didnt work together in The Finger where we get their infamous smooch, no? I know this season we got to see War try to feed Cath pie. :lol: Who else has got some shippy/non-working moments?
Ah true.. thanks for refreshing my memory on those shippy/non-working moments. Another example would be in Homebodies.. Warrick was working on the mummified case w/ the other CSIs and Catherine was working solo but they had the chance to take a walk together in the park. And Cath was able to see Warrick naked too. :D

(Warrick removes his shirt just as Catherine walks into the room.)
Catherine: Hey. I'm sorry to hear about your case.
Warrick: (sighs) We were so close, you don't even know.
Catherine: Well, he'll be back. We'll get him eventually.
Warrick: Yeah.
(Warrick puts a clean shirt on.)
Catherine: Want to go for a ride?
Warrick: (nods) Probably safer than anything else I had planned. Yeah.
(He closes his locker door and follows Catherine out and they walked through the park.)

hey can someone pm me that 'dontcha' vid too please?

That Thirst fic really rocks! Cant wait for more *hint hint*

But then Warrick's parts tend to get edited out all the time. So lets just hope he appears in the episode. LOL!
Amen sister! That sucks that
cath and warrick wont be working together in the first ep, but what are you going to do?
I just hope that Cath and Warrick will have at least five good moments this year. IS that too much to ask? I dont think so.

(Warrick removes his shirt just as Catherine walks into the room.)
Catherine: Hey. I'm sorry to hear about your case.
Warrick: (sighs) We were so close, you don't even know.
Catherine: Well, he'll be back. We'll get him eventually.
Warrick: Yeah.
(Warrick puts a clean shirt on.)
Catherine: Want to go for a ride?
Warrick: (nods) Probably safer than anything else I had planned. Yeah.
(He closes his locker door and follows Catherine out and they walked through the park.)

How Cath was able to breathe after that, I will never know. :devil:

CSIKatie said:
But then Warrick's parts tend to get edited out all the time. So lets just hope he appears in the episode. LOL!
Amen sister! That sucks that
cath and warrick wont be working together in the first ep, but what are you going to do?
I just hope that Cath and Warrick will have at least five good moments this year. IS that too much to ask? I dont think so.

I also hope that Warrick...
..will stop doing his shouldawouldacoulda/'i miss my single life' talk and just file his divorce papers. :D

oh i also read this in the Spoiler Lab here on TalkCSI, im not sure about his yet
"TV guide magazine said that when CSI returns warrick is going to reveal a summer shocker."

How Cath was able to breathe after that, I will never know. :devil:
Oh yeah.. there was a brief moment though when it seems as if she was catching her breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back