Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nods* I agree lol. Just like in ALM, I just wanted to melt at those eyes. *sigh, swoon*

I hope he is there to comfort her afterward. Go YoBling lol.

2. cathwarfan

cathwarfan Lab Technician

Thanks the cap, Zsazsa! I realized it, too. Go YoBling! :D :D :D

3. jordan

jordan Rookie

If Warrick isn't there to be like "OMG *hughughughug*" I think I'll die...There's gunna be so much love this season. Lol. Grissom and Sara are finally together, and we're gunna get some YoBling love to. Whoop whoop for this season. But the only bad thing is, Greggy doesn't get any love. =[ He's gunna get hurted. *cries* See, this is exactly why I should be on the show. I'd definatly give Greg a really really big hug and then when he's all better I'd cuddle with him and make him all betterER. ^__^
    I've also heard nothing about Nick besides the fact that he's gunna punch K-fed. Not trying to get overly off topic here, but did anyone hear anything besides that?

4. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Seems like we aren't the only ones wishing for Cath and Warrick to finally hook up;

:D

The whole article this way: MSNBC

5. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

I'd love to see some jealousy in YoBling. :lol: Bring on the drama! :D. At first, I don't want a direct YoBling hook-up, heck, I want things to intervene between the two. As long as it's not an easy road to getting together.

That's just what I think.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Thanks for the link. Hmm, I'm not sure, a longer more twisted road can be fun, but sometimes I want them to just cut the UST and get right to it lol. Maybe with my being torn between two, they cold do a love triangle with Cath and Warrick and Nick for a while and then have her pick Warrick lol.

Just a personal opinion but I really didn't like the person's anti-GSR slant. But I'll save it for another place, I know this isn't the right thread.

7. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Uh oh... lol. Normally I'd toy with that idea but I think we had enough of a third person in Tina. And at this point, I just want it all to become a twosome >> YoBling. :lol:

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks for the article Zsa, I wanna marry that writer, lol! :lol: I (almost!) agree with her views on House, CSI and Greys.

Since you aren't into threesomes or CSI orgy, where's the yobling PSV (personal space violation) pic/manip you promised? ;)
    Its already so hard to get Tina off Warrick's back, I don't know if I could take a fifth wheel on yobling's relationship.. I hope they'd let the cliche vanish first, lol.

9. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

LOL I used to be into it... now not anymore. And darn woman you never forget anything. :lol: My original plans failed, but I'll try my best.

10. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Do you ever notice how it's like they can read each other's every move? :)

11. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

Please do!

12. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Oh I actually did post the link...

13. 4CATHnWARRICK

4CATHnWARRICK Hit and Run

i was just wondering if guyz thought that the proucers of csi would let their be 2 couples one the show at once. d o you think they'll have GSR and YObling at the same time or will one have to fail b4 we get the other one? Cause some mite argue that it will turn into a soap opra.Its fine with me as long as we all get some yobling. but what are your thought?

also in that vid is that you just posted is it just cath and nick dancing or is the rest of the cast there too and i just can't see them. and i wish it was warrick with cath but he's still married. and i don't want that.

14. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Two couples would be kinda fun, imo.

15. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

They can't even think of ways to make the other ship plausible.. they're still debating on what to do with the other ship according to the articles so I don't know if they'll have time for yobling. But Im quite optimistic for Season 7's Built to Kill since Naren Shankar wrote the episode and he's quite a good yobling writer. :D

Oh it is just Nick and Cath dancing in the bar. They also invited Grissom but as expected he didn't show up. But Cath will find another blonde girl for Nick in the bar, dont worry, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.