Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
WillowsWannaBe said:
Is it sure pt.1 will end with an accident of Catherine? Because some say it isn't even Catherine. I'm nuts, I havent read any spoilers awhile, sorry, so help me out, please! And they better NOT cut that Warrick wanna hug her scene... :rolleyes:

Yes, it is her. Saw it on the promo clip. And considering the ep is gonna be a two parter, it'd only make sense to end one with a cliffhanger. I like Rissa's theory and I think there's a possibility that it'll happen like that.

*shrieks* Yey! I have a YoBling avatar! :lol: tanglewood14 made it for me even if she's not a shipper. Dunno why, but she took an ecxcerpt from the song SLOW CHEMICAL by Finger Elven when I asked her to do an angsty avatar.

Anyway, I read the spoilers and that gut in me to support YoBling more grew and YoBling is my second religion. ;)

gream_reaper said:
*shrieks* Yey! I have a YoBling avatar! :lol: tanglewood14 made it for me even if she's not a shipper. Dunno why, but she took an ecxcerpt from the song SLOW CHEMICAL by Finger Elven when I asked her to do an angsty avatar.

Anyway, I read the spoilers and that gut in me to support YoBling more grew and YoBling is my second religion. ;)

Is it possible to have CSi as a second religion?? In the sence of like, being completly obsessed with it and semi-worshiping it in ways such as relating everything in the show to my life in some way?? Or is that just obsessive??? If not, then I can just have a second, third, and fourth, religion. ^__^

Second religion? Please. CSI is my religion.

Hahaha. Well, okay maybe it's not my religion, it might just be the fact that I watch it religiously.

Confusing...

But YEY for spoilers! I really can't wait until this season starts.

CSI is my religion as well. I know it's freaky, but sometimes I feel like CSI got me though puberty, lol. :p
Whenever times are bad...there is still CSI! It's just a lot of positivity for me. :D

Fabian said:
CSI is my religion as well. I know it's freaky, but sometimes I feel like CSI got me though puberty, lol. :p
Whenever times are bad...there is still CSI! It's just a lot of positivity for me. :D

Same here, high five. *high five*
I guess it's not actually a religion, but technically it could be. If you watch the show religiously, it's technically part of your religion. That religion being CSI, so therefore making CSI a religion. Yeahh, I'm too smart.
Oh, did I mention that I purchased 2 CSI books the other day??? It's like an episode, but it's never been/gunna be on TV and you have to read it. Oh, and there's no pictures. =[
But oh well, it's still three days of entertainment. ^__^

Dude, we should totally start up Zuiker Methodist Churches. He is, after all, the reason we have CSI. Look for one to pop up somewhere near you soon! Possible in the shape of a large swab, although that is not comfirmed yet ;)

:lol: A lot treat their ships like it's a religion... Just an obersvation.

I know that's not my case. ;)

And one day, if Cath and Warrick do hook up, I'll build up a Zuiker Temple. :D.

The coolest thing about forums like these, is that there are other people who 'get' the religion. If I'd say to one of my friends: 'CSI helped me!', they would consider me a complete psycho. But we all understand each other in this. :D

I'm back! Man, these spoilers make me crazy! I can't wait to watch the new episodes! I do hope they will end up together.

"And one day, if Cath and Warrick do hook up, I'll build up a Zuiker Temple" LOL! It was hilarious! Right on! :D

^ Right on, spoilers drive me crazy too. Can't stand them at times, so I restrain myself from them.

"And one day, if Cath and Warrick do hook up, I'll build up a Zuiker Temple"

Blam. That's damn true.

Fabian said:
The coolest thing about forums like these, is that there are other people who 'get' the religion. If I'd say to one of my friends: 'CSI helped me!', they would consider me a complete psycho. But we all understand each other in this. :D

Amen, my friend. When I explain my fear of my attic to someone, they look at me like I'm insane. The same goes for my small fear of ants, trains, buses that go long distances, being home alone at night, being home alone at night hearing noises in the kitchen where there are knives, and many more. But mainly it's just my attic and the ants I get asked about. :p

Alrightythen... more than 3 lines I see but uh, well it was just hard to tell what thread I was in.

Nice to see you Rita! :) Not that I'm around too much myself. Glad for all the newbies who are excited for YoBling. Ups the anty that we might actually have our ship this season.

I dont put too much stock into the spoilers cuz lord knows we've had alot of them promise things for YoBling before but I have to say I do like that there is mention of the pair rather than have no mention or even worse, negative mention. And that's about all I can say without a cloak.

Like Erica says, that Yahoo spoiler sounds like it should have been for season 5 or even season 6 but its atleast something. I have to say that I dislike how its always Cath hoping for romance. I want to see some inclining that Warrick wants it too. Yeah we get his body language when Catherine confessed and we get his flirting but I want more. There should be more on his part after that confession, if not to her but to at least the viewers. Lets hear him have a fight with Tina cuz he called out 'Cath' in his sleep. Or let's hear him talk to Nicky about Cath. I'd love to see a jealous Warrick if Nicky starts to boast about having gone out with Cath.
Alright rant over. Seems that's all I do lately. Other than stare blankly at this sad attempt at breakroom YoBling smut that I've been working on. :rolleyes:

Since no one mentioned that we are sorta OT...I ah... I hope I'm not interrupting if I add something about YoBling ...

CBS just released the promo stills for the season premiere. No Warrick but we got heaps of Cath. Proves that the ep SHOULD be Cath heavy, I hope the PTBs will realize this is one of those chances you cannot miss... this is normally the situation where an in-character season 1-5 Warrick would run to help. I hope they still remember...

And I agree with what ruzila said. Speaking of RC... you don't want me to get my whip for some inspriation, do you... :devil: Go write that smut!

What happened to the spoiler about Warrick being there when Catherine got in the crash? I think we saw a car crash in one of the promos... I'd actually rather see him end it with the wife before really flirting with Catherine again. Only because I'd like to believe that Catherine, having been cheated on by her husband, would rather he not show interest again until he's free. I don't think Warrick would ever cheat on his wife, but I just mean flirtations. Also it's not fair to keep Catherine essentially waiting for him, even if the situation really feels beyond both of their control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back