Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Big up for Shankar... now he has quite a few things he promised... :devil: so now I'm EXPECTING him to deliver. (sooner... or later :rolleyes: )

I was just watching the marathon of spike yesterday, and when i rewatched the first episode of season six i was almost, like, crying. Catherine just looks so dissapointed and i was literally screaming at my TV, yet again.

They can't even think of ways to make the other ship plausible.. they're still debating on what to do with the other ship according to the articles so I don't know if they'll have time for yobling.

Lol well if it was yobling instead they would have no trouble thinking of storylines for them. just get them all over each other and they'll be rite in character. what me and my friends were think about how the GSR thing was going to werk was that since william peterson is rumoured that this will be his last season, cause he siad his contract was only fer 7 years. that mayb there is a problem with the relationship being coworkers or something and grissom doesn't want to end it so he leaves to take another job offer somewhere else so he can continue the relationship with sara.sorry i was off topic. so after he leaves the show or what ever. then we could possibly get our yobling. well thats my theory.srry fer the rambling. o i cannot wait fer the premiere looks so good.

Love triangle won't be bad. Adds thrill.

They can't even think of ways to make the other ship plausible.. they're still debating on what to do with the other ship according to the articles so I don't know if they'll have time for yobling.

Ships are complicated. That's all I can say.

Ahh the yobling thread is on the second page please where are all the yoblingers. okay i'll start a discussion cause no1 has talked on here in like 3 days. okay. so in the last season we saw that tina and warrick had a huge fite , do u think that was the end of the realationship? or if so how abouts do u think everyone will find out? and do u think he'll go stay at a hotel or what will happen. and how will he tell catherine and what will he do about being single again. lol i'm trying foresee the premier. okay now that will hopefully get the discussion roling again.

Lol! :D I can't wait YoBling now! I'll get mad if they leave Warrick with Tina!!! It can't happen! Let's hope that Naren writes us some great YoBling episodes! :D

Who's up for seeing YoBling preCSI?

I found a clip of Gary and Marg in The Keys which clearly shows to me why our ship is pure chemistry. -They've had it going for about 10yrs back.

THIS is what I'm hoping for in season 7. Ok, besides them flinging underwear at ea other I mean the way they interact... egging ea other on and supporting ea other. *sigh* I miss those days. So it's not CSI but I can def see Cath and War in this 5min and 47sec clip.

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove video link. Board rules state links cannot be posted for fan videos or copywrighted material such as video clips of episodes or interviews. You can however, say where you found the video (such as YouTube.com)

Hey, do we have a title for the next thread yet? Cause we're getting real close to the 1000th post here, we should start voting on selections if we haven't already chosen one, and I don't think we have. Any clever suggestions, guys?

Hey Ziggy, granted I'm old and senile but I thought I recalled the last batch of laws around here no longer allowed us to post thread name suggestions or even polls. *scratches head*

Then again, I've been AWOL for a bit so I should refrain from speaking. Well hopefully our posts will give us an answer.

In the interim, I'd nominate... "Fantasies never end"

They can be suggested in addition to the three line post minimum.

Interesting...not fond of the dreads, but the scene was good. LOL about the underwear thing, that was funny. hmm I wonder if Cath would like him better with dreads or without lol. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Oh, that's cool ruzila! I love the part where he pushed her against the wall (and for a moment I thought they would do something else but talk :devil: ) I would love it even more to see that happen on CSI.
It's pretty weird, but seeing this clip I'm not thinking it is another show or movie or whatever. To me they're just Catherine and Warrick here.

I like your nomination btw. I'll try to think of some myself and hopefully we'll have #8 up and running soon! :)

ruzila said:
Who's up for seeing YoBling preCSI?

I found a clip of Gary and Marg in The Keys which clearly shows to me why our ship is pure chemistry. -They've had it going for about 10yrs back.

THIS is what I'm hoping for in season 7. Ok, besides them flinging underwear at each other I mean the way they interact... egging each other on and supporting each other. *sigh* I miss those days. So it's not CSI but I can def see Cath and War in this 5min and 47sec clip.

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove video link
LOL! You linked to Gary's interview in Madrid instead! Get over him RC, he's got a girlfriend! :lol: There goes your chance. :D
Here is the real Keys link:
Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove video link. Board rules state links cannot be posted for fan videos or copywrighted material such as video clips of episodes or interviews. You can however, say where you found the video (such as YouTube.com)

Not fond of the bush hair lol but thanks for the Keys clip. OMG! I love them there cuz they were rough. :D *fansself* Whoo the underwear scene was hot too.. LOL. When Marg was dressing up and Gary said "Are you ready yet?" it reminded me of a similar scene in A Little Murder where Warrick asked Cath "Are you decent?" whoo! Yeah that's hotness right there. And the bikini reminded me of the thong in Felonious Monk, lol.
Catherine waves the thong to Warrick whoot! :devil:

I found the thread title suggestions in the previous threads..

Cath & Warrick #8: Wanna go for a ride?
Cath & Warrick #8: He Catches her when She Falls
Cath & Warrick #8: Is it tight enough?
Cath & Warrick #8: Because she'll take his action!
Cath & Warrick #8: Yeah, its... its good, Warrick!
Cath & Warrick #8: He saved the best for last
Cath & Warrick #8: Because she's all for it
Cath & Warrick #8: Because she has the jelly
Cath & Warrick #8: He knows she likes it rough
Cath & Warrick #8: You're the Bomb
Cath & Warrick #8: All Right, Sassy
Cath & Warrick #8: Cuz she knows his eyes aren't his best feature
Cath & Warrick #8: Fantasies never end

I can't think of anything yet.. hmmm.. how about: Cath & Warrick #8: Eye-Sex™ Pioneer
I read that a lot of newbies in the CSI fandom/general TV fandom found the word 'eye-sex' here in the yobling thread.

I know you're gonna kill me ruzila but since Cath waved a thong to Warrick in Felonious Monk, Im also suggesting Cath & Warrick #8: Wave me that thong or something like that.. I know :rolleyes: what do you expect I came from the gutter threads.

hey cool, I didn't know there was a YoBling site :) I had to go register hehe...I just have to watch they don't throw things at me for jumping between ships LOL. Just kidding, I can keep 'em in their own areas.

I like several of those ideas...how do we vote if we can't poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back