Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrick's supposed to be there, trying to comfort her /hug her after her accident (supposed to be in Built To Kill part2). You can offer help and support even if you are married. I'd rather see Warrick tryin to help Cath out even if he's married instead of not doing anything. He's married, he's not dead as we've said a couple of times and I kinda think it'd look stupid of him to run filing for divorce before he'd try to hug her... That's not unfair imo... that just shows he does care, which is why are are here I believe. :)

thanks for the response. Oh, I didn't mean that I thought the hug could be considered flirting or cheating - if you just saw someone you cared about in a car accident, I don't think your wife could fault you for wanting to comfort them. And at that moment, I'm pretty sure Tina wouldn't be the first thing on his mind. I meant that if he did decide that he needed to be with Catherine, or that if he simply wanted to flirt, that I'd prefer seeing him actually also deciding to leave Tina. Because friendly flirting is one thing, but I think the two of them are past that at this point.

Our theories about when will the Warrick-wants-to-hug-Cath-but-she-wont scene happen are just a few posts above yours. I don't think wanting to hug someone who's been badly injured connotes flirting though.

AngelEyez said:
Since no one mentioned that we are sorta OT...I ah... I hope I'm not interrupting if I add something about YoBling ...

CBS just released the promo stills for the season premiere. No Warrick but we got heaps of Cath. Proves that the ep SHOULD be Cath heavy, I hope the PTBs will realize this is one of those chances you cannot miss... this is normally the situation where an in-character season 1-5 Warrick would run to help. I hope they still remember...
Yes! Even if Warrick gets so little screentime, :lol: most of the time we see him onscreen, he's helping his colleagues and friends most specially Cath. So it makes sense if he will be there again for her in Season 7.

Right. And as I've already stated, I don't think it counts as flirting either. I was projecting forward, thinking that perhaps seeing Catherine hurt might increase his feelings for her publically

I definatly agree with you. It's not flirting, and especially not cheating. Dude, if I was married to someone and a really good friend of mine I happened to have a crush on almost died and I hugged him and my husband got jealous, I'd be like "Eff yewww" and then hug the other guy right in front of his face. Hahahaha, but that could just be cuz I'm a bitch. =p

If CBS keeps the scene that they put into the John Mayer video then we definitely will get YoBling in the season premiere.

Hey Hey folks! It's been quite a while since I've posted here, much less checked out the threads. I just got home from my vacation a few days ago and i've been interwebless for the entire during of three weeks that I'd been gone. Anyway, you guys have left me with quite a bit of reading and catching up to do; I do have a quick question though.

I'd love to read the fanfic "thirst" but FF.Net says it doesn't exist anymore? DEAR GOD I MUST READ IT. NOW NOW NOW NOW!!

*hyperventilates*

>.>
<.<

Sorry about that, if anybody could send me a link that actually works I would greatly appreciate it. :)

It's an actual music video, not a fan vid. Scenes are from Built To Kill. It's got quite a lot of spoilers. PM me if you want the link.

ETA: I capped something from the vid. Click HERE if you wanna see. Don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled!

LOL Zsa I think it's okay to post the YouTube link since it was published by CBS on YouTube. :)

This is a must-see for Catherine fans. Major Cath!love there, hahaha. However there's angst, too. *sniff*

Anyway good song plus great clips. Love it.

EricaSJ said:
LOL Zsa I think it's okay to post the YouTube link since it was published by CBS on YouTube. :)

She said so!! *points at E* So here's the LINK :lol:

And yeah... great Marg/Cath stuff... and great angst too. I'm actually excited now.

Cool, thanks guys.. that's a very nifty video. I particularly love the scenes at the end of Nick and Cath dancing. It looks like a great episode, very visual. Now I can't wait to see it :)

AngelEyez said:
It's an actual music video, not a fan vid. Scenes are from Built To Kill. It's got quite a lot of spoilers. PM me if you want the link.

ETA: I capped something from the vid. Click HERE if you wanna see. Don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled!

Holy crackers!

Love Warrick's worried look! :eek: Can't wait for that scene.
These two can definitely do amazing things with their eyes, lol. They can make anything sexy even if its angsty or flirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back