Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:

Willows, meanwhile, still holds out hope for a romance with Warrick Brown.

No kidding? :rolleyes: Me too...

Anyway, thanks for the spoilers. Seems like they are trying to emphasize something here...

ETA:

Fabian said:
Maybe I shouldn't have made the comparison with GSR, because that wasn't exactly my point. I meant to say that the writers won't drop YoBling as a whole, since they started it.

Besides, I am pretty confident that TPTB will let us see how Cath and Warrick come together. I think that they'll only do the 'off-screen scenario' once.

I hope you're right.

AngelEyez said:
Anyway, thanks for the spoilers. Seems like they are trying to emphasize something here...

Exactly. In order for them to bring it up, they must be pointing something out. :D

Just trying to stay positive.

AngelEyez said:
Man, it feels like they're doing what they did at the start of season 5 again. LOL.

I haven't seen "Cross-Jurisdictions" before, but looks like there are some Catherine/Warrick moments.

Well, just slight YoBling moments. But at least, they were together in Miami. The place where, well, things happen!

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:

Willows, meanwhile, still holds out hope for a romance with Warrick Brown.

Whoop whoop. :D

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been grounded from computer, phone, and worst of all the TV. I have not watched one CSI re-run in 3 days. I think I died. *cries* But thankfully I'm allowed back to everything today, so I'll be in a trance from 7-10 since it's Thursday. ^__^

And, gream_reaper, I'm lovin the totally non-CSI banner. :p Matt Hardy is pretty hot. And so is his brother <3 Lol.

Back on topic now. Miami=love. CSI Miami is probably my second favorite CSI series, and I love that episode that kinda of started it all. For that reason and for the fact that pretty much something, no matter how big, had to have happened between them there. It could seem kinda wacked-out but hey, I'm just sharin my on-topic thoughts. ^__^

Just a reminder:

Please make your posts a Minimum of 3 Lines, as per the rules posted here.

It should be noted that quotes from other posters do not count towards the three lines. Many thanks.

Ookay, so I forget the name of the episode but it was the second re-run on Spike last night with all the dwarf peoples.
Note: I'm terrible with episode names
I thought it was pretty sweet how, even after she said she was fine, Warrick was worrying about Cath. That whole episode he was kinda looking out for her and being all protective. Oh, and you could totally tell he wanted to turn his head when she was changing. =P

That was A Little Murder. I've rewatched the scenes quite a few times 'cause I like the YoBlingness a lot. And I agree Jordan, he so wanted to take a look when she was changing LOL. And the hug later...*sigh* *drool*

Yeah I was watching that last night too. I love that episode. And when they hug I just get like really happy and end up making some weird noise... haha.

I totally think that they're gunna get together one way or another. It's like impossible for them not to...And I also think things with Tina won't work out for Warrick. Simply because it was kinda rushed, ya know?? They don't really know each other too well, and that can't be good. Cuz if you don't really know someone too well and you marry them, you can't be sure it's true love and you're going to be with them the rest of your life. Just my theory, no need to agree. Lol.

Oh, and Cath totally has fantacies. xP

:lol: Haha. My ship was right. Er, to fill you in, I just read that spoiler. C'mon, they were bound to hook up. So, they better make more YoBling moments because the fans know it. It's WarrickandCathy. Period.

gream_reaper said:
:lol: Haha. My ship was right. Er, to fill you in, I just read that spoiler. C'mon, they were bound to hook up. So, they better make more YoBling moments because the fans know it. It's WarrickandCathy. Period.

Amen to that :) It shouldn't be all about GSR this season, although I'm also happy about that being canon, they gots ta include some YoBling to. If they don't I'm gunna apply for a job as a writer of the show.

...Haha, yeah right. I'd be fired with my first episode idea. Hahahaha. :rolleyes:

It's WarrickandCathy.
LOL! You call her 'Cathy' too.. yay. :lol:

I just figured this out.. the Warrick-wanna-hug-Cath-again scene might be in Built to Kill pt 2. (if they will not edit that scene out.) Because Built to Kill pt. 1 will end with Catherine meeting an accident.

Hottie_Cath said:
I just figured this out.. the Warrick-wanna-hug-Cath-again scene might be in Built to Kill pt 2. (if they will not edit that scene out.) Because Built to Kill pt. 1 will end with Catherine meeting an accident.

That makes sense!

... gonna be the opening scene of part2. I HOPE they keep it... they kept enough crap last season and cut YoBling ones... I want this in it!

Is it sure pt.1 will end with an accident of Catherine? Because some say it isn't even Catherine. I'm nuts, I havent read any spoilers awhile, sorry, so help me out, please! And they better NOT cut that Warrick wanna hug her scene... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back