Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Jordan!

*scratches head* Wasn't Gum Drops rather Snickers? I should watch it again anyway... haven't seen it in a while.

But back to YoBling... DTD is one of the must-see YoBling eps. Best and... most annoying one.

LOL. Gum Drops is definitely more Snickers than GSR because hello? Where is Grissom in this episode? :lol: It's still a great episode to watch, though. One of the bests from season 6. :)

As for DTD, I don't consider it a YoBling episode although there were the moments. *ducks from tomatoes* I mean we got from this episode were the two, three scenes although they were really hot, hehe. I think Big Middle is probably more of a YoBling episode because that atmosphere was there from the start to the end. And the eye sex Catherine and Warrick had when they were deciding to have bet was just RAWR! :devil: Or BIM, definitely a very YoBling episode, just on the angsty side. :(

EricaSJ said:

As for DTD, I don't consider it a YoBling episode although there were the moments. *ducks from tomatoes* I mean we got from this episode were the two, three scenes although they were really hot, hehe.

LOL no need to hide, E. You're right, it wasn't a whole ep. But that one particular scene was just... oh SO hot. hehehe

EricaSJ said:

I think Big Middle is probably more of a YoBling episode because that atmosphere was there from the start to the end. And the eye sex Catherine and Warrick had when they were deciding to have bet was just RAWR! :devil: Or BIM, definitely a very YoBling episode, just on the angsty side. :(

Big Middle... now that IS a great ep for them indeed. God I just never get tired of discussing that. The way she ate his food... drank his drink... and the eye sex they had. Oh Lord... how can anyone call that forced?

And as sad as BIM was, I still adore it. It got things out in the open at least. It just became undeniable so... as much as I don't like the writers for what they did in the second half of s6, they had one good thing coming out of the cliché marriage storyline.

csi_fanatic87 said:
Welcome to the YoBling board jordan! :) It's great to have you here.

"Down The Drain" is a really good episode. Has a very nice YoBling scene in there. I haven't seen that episode in a while though, but would love to see it again sometime.

Gum Drops is coming on tonight? It's been a little while I've seen that episodes. I may watch that tonight. Have you seen "Recipe For Murder" Mel23?

Yeah it was just on last night I think. Had some serious ewww moments lol. But I'm blanking, where were the YoBling scenes in it? Sorry, just kinda tired, brain isn't working lol.

^^There are no yobling scenes in Recipe for Murder I believe.
And E, you're right, DTD has yobling moments, but I consider any episode with them together on one frame, even if theyre ten feet away, as a yobling episode.. that's how yobling starved I am :lol: And yeah that was a hot scene, just seeing them in their sexy white tops made me a happy yoblinger add to that the almost kiss made me go oohlala! :D

I'm just not sure why it got mentioned, that's all. And I agree, HC, it's always sexy when they're onscreen together. *can't wait for the almost kiss..mmmmm*

Hottie_Cath said:
And E, you're right, DTD has yobling moments, but I consider any episode with them together on one frame, even if theyre ten feet away, as a yobling episode.. that's how yobling starved I am :lol:

LOL definitely! That's the season 6 standard. But you see, it's all fake.. in fact they have been together since Cath's divorce. :rolleyes: You know... keeping it a secret. You just need a whole lot of imagination to fill in the blanks.

AngelEyez said:
LOL definitely! That's the season 6 standard. But you see, it's all fake.. in fact they have been together since Cath's divorce. :rolleyes: You know... keeping it a secret. You just need a whole lot of imagination to fill in the blanks.
LMAO! Be careful what you wish for, Zsa. Because I know you too well. You wouldn't be happy if they really did that to YoBling. Besides, ther's the marriage issue, then Paul Newsome, Chris Whoever...I know I wouldn't be happy if that really came true.

Of course you do, Lady E. A mistress should always know her servant. :lol:

Anyway....Cath's had relationships/flings that were not shown on screen either (*hears people roaring*) but you are right... I wouldn't want to see that happening to YoBling. After such a long wait I'd feel robbed. The sad thing is... I'm not sure the (current) PTBs would be ABLE to pull off anything.... better.

Sup YoBlingers! Its been a hot minute. :p

If you're a crappy YoBlinger Hearty, I'm right there along with you grabbing 2nd place. :rolleyes: Thank God for the newbies, Rissa and Zsazsa! (And lovin the visits Erica! :D Anyway, we're old timers to the good ship YoBling... we're allowed to snooze a bit ;) *runs like a pansy from Zsa and Rissa* :lol:

Anywho

The more I chew over season 6, I have to agree with Zsa and really wonder if the same shady method for a coupling isnt planned to b repeated with Cath and War (Sorry E!)...

Lets examine how tptb have gone out of character (ooc) with our couple... I personally feel the marraige was ooc. To let Warrick stay with a woman he knows is wrong for him and suspects is cheating is ooc. Then for Catherine to either be unaware OR purposely stand idly by and not involve herself that he's having problems is ooc. (She was able to tell that Grissom was having problems but not Warrick, the guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve? :rolleyes: )

The yobling eps were after BiM were ooc IMO. They had an almost robotic Warrick and Cath working a case. :mad: So I wouldnt put it past tptb to continue their ooc path to rectify their 'mistakes'. I just hope tptb dont go as far as have Catherine become the other woman. :( Alright, I'll hush before I give them any ideas.

But honestly, I dont want to sound like the crabby old lady who lives down the block in here, but the truth is that I am a bit -no, I am REALLY bitter with season 6. We had an awesome YoBling season with 5, a lot of media promises and the epitomy of it all with the confession to start of season 6 then what'd we end up with? Sara on Warrick and Cath on Doc at Brass' recovery? I'm still a little dazed and confused at that one.

With it being season 7, tptb cant take too long of a time to give us the pair. Most shows fizzle out around year 10 and I'll feel even more robbed if we just get one haphazard season of Yobling. But rewatching season 5 and seeing what they gave us for 6 is torture. Just seems dastardly. I had a better shippy time with my back up ships (Gil/Heather angst POTTR & Snickers love Gum Drops) than I did with my own. :(

Now that tptb see how many YoBling fans (not to mention their own actors :rolleyes:) they've disappointed, lets hope they rework the magic between these two for season 7 and at this point, I'm not completely opposed if they go for it a little over the top. I think Gary and Marg's chemistry could pull it off. I honestly dont think anything could be worse than season 6 for our ship. Ugh, almost afraid of leaving that there... tptb might consider it a challenge. :rolleyes:

It doesnt seem that as of late tptb have had much of an original thought in their heads, which leads me to think that they wouldnt think twice about exposing a 2nd ship in the same fashion they did the first. :rolleyes: We would be robbed like Erica and Zsa said but technically they already did that to us with season 6.

Oooh, look who's got good posting there! :lol:

Then for Catherine to either be unaware OR purposely stand idly by and not involve herself that he's having problems is ooc. (She was able to tell that Grissom was having problems but not Warrick, the guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve? )

I'm sure she would have been able to tell. But she wasn't even around him to see it.

Now that tptb see how many YoBling fans (not to mention their own actors ) they've disappointed, lets hope they rework the magic between these two for season 7 and at this point, I'm not completely opposed if they go for it a little over the top.

Again, I may just be too hopeful again but Marg has hinted already in May a couple of things of what's going to happen in Catherine in the new season. Something makes me think poor woman was offered some good stuff for the crap she had to put up with in season 6. After all, she's been vocal about being bored with the material she had... and season 6 just went beyond low.

I think Gary and Marg's chemistry could pull it off. I honestly dont think anything could be worse than season 6 for our ship. Ugh, almost afraid of leaving that there... tptb might consider it a challenge.

Hey now... natural chemistry is not what they want on CSI. But yeah it's better keeping that kind of stuff inside... PTBs seem to be desperate for new material considering many of them already started leaving the sinking ship... I have no idea what it's gonna mean for YoBling... but they said things that sound way too promising and if they do not want to lose even MORE of their credibility, they better pull themselves together.

It doesnt seem that as of late tptb have had much of an original thought in their heads, which leads me to think that they wouldnt think twice about exposing a 2nd ship in the same fashion they did the first. We would be robbed like Erica and Zsa said but technically they already did that to us with season 6

No thanks. I want my YoBling to have grace. I want my ship on screen. I'd feel insulted if after such an uncessary and cliché storyline they'd just decide not to include me. I want to see it develop... and not just the final result.

I've lurked around here a lot. but never really posted anything.

But I really like Yo!Bling. It's one of my favorite ships.

So .. Hi! :D

Hey hollie! Nice to see you! :D
Wow! I know I said last time I was here that I was going to post more, and read all the other pages... well, I didn't! lol this time I'm really back, I promise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back