Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too funny AngelEyez!

Maybe he invested in a whole line of themed accessories - boxer shorts, socks, mousepads, coffee mugs, pens - the sky is the limit! :lol:

EricaSJ said:
ROFLMAO Zsa. That's hilarious. Imagine what Tina would think when she sees that in the laundry. :D

Oh that'd be TEH TWIST. But we have one for Tina too... saying "Robert loves me".

Hottie_Cath said:
LMFAO! :lol: I love it Zsa.. I also love the other shirt you posted on the other yobling corner. And I also love the Tina shirt that ruzila posted. :D *giggles*

Yeah... funny things you can find on the net. :lol: RC was the one who found that site. We've been having fun since then. :D

^^The other shirt has the word Tina in it but Im not sure if it can be posted here in the boards,lol. :D

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
LMFAO! :lol: I love it Zsa.. I also love the other shirt you posted on the other yobling corner. And I also love the Tina shirt that ruzila posted. :D *giggles*

Yeah... funny things you can find on the net. :lol: RC was the one who found that site. We've been having fun since then. :D
If Warrick will wear that shirt I wouldn't be wishing for a naked!warrick on CSI anymore. lol. :lol:

whats all this about t-shirts? man i'm confuzzled lol.

and yes i know i'm a very bad yoblinger but real life sucks coz it gets in the way lol

I just finished watching "High and Low" on Spike. I had totally forgotten that there was YoBling right at the very end... Yay! :)

Catherine is in the locker room and Warrick walks in.

C - "Hey, I heard you know your Greek mythology. I'm impressed. Never would've guessed."
W - "Yeah, I'm a mystery."
C - "Yes, you are," she smiles as Warrick chuckles in the background.

She then compliments him & Nick on their "good work".

I love his reaction. He just looks so happy and pleased with himself, like a cat who's swallowed some cream. I couldn't resist sharing the joy... :D
Smile and Right Back At Ya

I also wanted to let you guys know that Chapter 6 of "Thirst" is up at ff.net. Sorry it took longer than usual to update, but I had some 'issues'... :lol:

Welcome back Lala! :D The shirts are the 'in' thing nowadays lol!

One1Red said:
She then compliments him & Nick on their "good work".

I love his reaction. He just looks so happy and pleasd with himself, like a cat who's swallowed some cream. I couldn't resist sharing the joy... :D
Smile and Right Back At Ya

*melts* Those smiles are sooo cute!!! Yeah High and Low had that cute Yobling moment.. but I also loved the Warrick pounce in that scene. :devil:

I forgot to mention this before, in Mea Culpa, when Catherine got promoted the first person she called was Warrick. Well it was about work but still she could've called the other member of the team but she chose Warrick, lol!

WARRICK: (to phone) Brown. Okay. All right. No, I'll tell Nick. We'll see you there. Uh, congrats, by the way.

I also love the part where Gil asked Warrick who called him, "Catherine?" and Warrick had this meaningful smile on his face. They weren't together but it was a cute yobling scene, lol. :D

I also wanted to let you guys know that Chapter 6 of "Thirst" is up at ff.net. Sorry it took longer than usual to update, but I had some 'issues'...
Wow One1Red that was one angsty (and hot!!!) chapter.. love it! Love the odd things that happened at the end of the chapter too, :devil:

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Last night's ep....Highs and Lows, that's it. Did anyone like the YoBling-ish moments at the end there? *looks up* A-ha! And lovely pictures to boot. I say it's eyesex...anyone agree? <G> *Drools over Warrick's smile*

cofi_shot said:
maricejayo said:
An I saw a scene when Nick gives Warrick a hair and Warrick says: "I love blondes"
He said that? That's so cute! :D Well Cath is blonde and his wife isn't. lmao.

And glad to see you here as well, CSI_Ali!

Yeah... I don't think yobling has been accused of being forced chemistry ever. It's not just all the eye sexage they do. For me, it's more of the sincere, tender moments that they have. Warrick has always been there for Cath, and Cath on the other hand has always opened up to him. I think communication is a good criteria for a relationship.

Oh have fun Lizzy!

It looks like season 5 is filled with YoBling moments, and I'm hunting down more!

Definate eye sexage in those pics, very cute too. I watched 'Down The Drain' again this morning. I can no longer watch it in front of other family members as I cannot keep my self from screaming and swearing during the nearly-kiss :lol:

Hello there everyone. I'm new to this board, but not to supporting Warrick&Cath. I was told by beautifulview I should come over here cuz you're a friendly bunch. So hi there. ^__^

I should be able to watch DtD before long; Spike is just past half of S3...Recipe for Murder aired yesterday but there's nothing tonight, grr. Well, Gum Drops on CBS but...*sighs*

Hi jordan, welcome to the board.

Welcome to the YoBling board jordan! :) It's great to have you here.

"Down The Drain" is a really good episode. Has a very nice YoBling scene in there. I haven't seen that episode in a while though, but would love to see it again sometime.

Gum Drops is coming on tonight? It's been a little while I've seen that episodes. I may watch that tonight. Have you seen "Recipe For Murder" Mel23?

Thanks for the welcome, csi_fanatic87 and Mel23. I'm glad to be here.

I was very excited to hear that Gum Drops was on tonight, simply because I also ship **Snickers** and that's a good episode to me for that reason. I agree that Down The Drain was also a very good episode, haven't seen it recently though. I might have it on tape though...I should check...

Oh, and I'm really mad at Spike TV right now. As I've said before: "Each weeknight from the hours 7-9 on Spike TV are CSI hours, not boxing hours, CSI hours. Not time for fighting, time for CSI. CSI time, not boxing time." But again, I'm glad that the only episode I will watch tonight will be Gum Drops for my **Snickers**-shipping half.

**Edited cuz I got confused with my ships. That's my bad. sorry about that. I'm so used to typing GSR, it kinda just types itself by now. I'm not a huge Snickers shipper, but I think it's cute and that they do have good chemestry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back