Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately season 6 had hardly any good YoBling scenes. But I don't mind that much. Now that GSR is canon, we are gonna need a lot of 'will they/won't they' scenes from the new 'will they/won't they' couple: Catherine and Warrick. :cool:

I like them more and more. They spark a lot of sex appeal, something other couples on the show don't really have that much. I'm not that wound up about ships that's all about the sex, but Catherine and Warrick have a deeper connection. And it's defenitely not forced chemistry. They are hot together.

Fabian said:
Now that GSR is canon, we are gonna need a lot of 'will they/won't they' scenes from the new 'will they/won't they' couple: Catherine and Warrick. :cool:

I like them more and more. They spark a lot of sex appeal, something other couples on the show don't really have that much. I'm not that wound up about ships that's all about the sex, but Catherine and Warrick have a deeper connection. And it's defenitely not forced chemistry. They are hot together.
Amen to that
sarcasitc-bow.gif

Next season's gonna be interesting YoBling-wise *just a hunch* I mean, as you pointed out, now that GSR is canon, the only other ship (IMO) that really has something going on is Cath/Warrick.

So come on guys, we're waitin'. And it better be good :D

I just watch The Nick stalker ep.

An I saw a scene when Nick gives Warrick a hair and Warrick says: "I love blondes"
I just started giggling like a lunatic until my sister throw me a pillow :)

Just wanted to share that moment with you (^_^)

Haha that's such a cute little moment...wait, wasn't one of the previous thread titled "he does love a blonde" or something? :lol:

I just wanted to say I'm going away tomorrow. Won't be here for three weeks :(
But there's some good news too: I'm probably gonna write another Yobling fic, if I can think of a good storyline.. good idea? :D

I will miss you, Lizzy! I hope you have a really fantastic vacation. Be sure to update your LJ with travel stories whenever you can XD

See ya Lizzy_004! Have a really great time on your trip! A YoBling fanfic would be a fantastic idea! Looking forward to what you come up with. :)

Fabian said:
Unfortunately season 6 had hardly any good YoBling scenes. But I don't mind that much. Now that GSR is canon, we are gonna need a lot of 'will they/won't they' scenes from the new 'will they/won't they' couple: Catherine and Warrick. :cool:

It's one of the few things in CSI we can't know it's for real and you don't poke on ships because of friendly flirting here and there. :cool:

I only watch the replays of season 5 for all the YoBling moments. I really want more to happen in season 7, I really think Warrick's marriage will fall to pieces and Cath will be there to comfort him. I'd love to see a kiss between them, I agree they have alot of chemistry much more than GSR.

I was thinking of writing a YoBling fanfiction as I have lots of free time so I shall have to think of a few ideas.

Oooh, first time in this thread *squeals stupidly*. I am ever so slowly becoming a YoBlinger. Do you have anything to keep me on the path? Fics? Pic? Names of eppy's with good YoBling scenes?

This is your chance to convert another one into the fold ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back