Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what a timing! They show the ep just when im in my "A Little Murder" mood. :D

One1Red said:
Locker room love :devil:

I am totally there with you WillowsWannaBe...Well maybe not really there with you, but you know what I mean ;)

I would also like to see them get into it on Grissom's desk :eek:
Oh it already happened in a fic right? Gosh I loved that fic. The yobling sweat was all over the paper work. :eek:
And then there's ballistics - lots of "loaded guns" :lol:
This one I haven't heard. Anyone game to write a fic about this? :D Jeez I can imagine what Bobby D's reaction will be.
And welcome GillianSGrissom. :D

*runs back to the yobling corner*

Have a good time with Pops, Rose!

And though I have to scroll up a bit... *reads 1. Warrick... He's so fine,... He's got nothing on Grissom, though. and pops Crysthala's hand* Never speak ill of Warrick here again! Next time, I'll use a ruler. LOL ;) You have to tell me what fic that was u were reading as punishment for your crime :p

Speaking of fics and why its so dead around these parts... Sorry for my absence, I've been fighting a virus for almost a week now. Even had to go to the hospital. I'm working on the breakroom fic as we speak, Rissa. You know how anal I am. -Gotta make sure I like it before I'll give it to you.

And thanks to Hottie_Cath, I was prompted to finish reading ur fic One1Red :) Is that really your first fic? It's written beautifully. When stupid FF accepts my login, I'll b sure to review. Cant wait for an update!

And not to teeter too far off OT... Have to say that when the show doesnt give us our YoBling, glad we can get it ourselves! :D

*waves at 87, Lizzy, Sandles and other YoBlingers*

And thanks to Hottie_Cath, I was prompted to finish reading ur fic One1Red :) Is that really your first fic? It's written beautifully. When stupid FF accepts my login, I'll b sure to review. Cant wait for an update!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback ruzila *blushes with embarrassement* :eek:

I really haven't written any other FF before. I love Cath & Warrick - always have, always will. They are my inspiration. They make it easy.

And guess what? :eek:

Chapter 5 of "Thirst" is up link removed due to M rating

TTFN

Hey gang! Uh.. (wrong choice of words) I mean people.

I think this may have been discussed here before but I just gotta share this. It's from the press conference...

Nick (George Eads) will continue to deal with the effects of having been buried alive in the May 2005 season finale. And "Warrick (Gary Dourdan) is going to have a storyline this season where Nick is going to be the one that's there for him," Mendelsohn said. And there's always the possibility that we might find out what's going on between Warrick and Catherine (Marg Helgenberger). Helgenberger said that Catherine seemed to "take it personally" when she learned last season that Warrick had gotten married. "It was a sad day when she saw that wedding band on his hand. ... Hey, you know, I'd love to spend more time with Gary." I know it's uhm not too encouraging regarding YoBling but hey, at least Marg hasn't given up yet, lol. Maybe the PTBs will surprise us... even more so than in the finale.

Mel I've been watching the yobling bit on ALM for about a week now. lmfao! :lol: Blame AngelEyez for my ALM moment.
Aww RC take care.. I wanna give you beautifulview's yobling RX but I forgot what the 'ingredients' are. :lol: Im gonna give you these instead:
normal3x04004so8.jpg

normal3x04202pw1.jpg

edit:
Maybe TPTB are planning to delve into the Warrick/Nick friendship this time since they've already shown Catherine/Warrick last season. But you know they might change their plans, cuz though TPTB said they are planning to concentrate on Nick/Warrick friendship, the season opener spoilers still has Catherine/Warrick in it.

Hottie_Cath said:
Maybe TPTB are planning to delve into the Warrick/Nick friendship this time since they've already shown Catherine/Warrick last season. But you know they might change their plans, cuz though TPTB said they are planning to concentrate on Nick/Warrick friendship, the season opener spoilers still has Catherine/Warrick in it.

I'm not sure it necessarily means that we won't get YoBling. Maybe they are just intentionally tricky and keep quiet about it. At least that's what my naive self is hoping for...

One1Red said:
Chapter 5 of "Thirst" is up link removed due to M rating

TTFN

Hey gang. Just a quick reminder -we can't link to anything rated above PG-13 from the board (on ff.net, that means nothing above a T rating) So if you have a story thats rated M on ff.net, you'll have to share the link privately (ie via PM). Many thanks :)

Hey guys, I scanned in this article in Canadian TV Guide about Marg being the hottest star.. YoBling isn't mentioned except for on the last page, they came in last (sad!) in a poll about hottest UST on TV...anyway, check it out, it's cool.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg2.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg3.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg4.jpg

forensicsgirl said:

Hey gang. Just a quick reminder -we can't link to anything rated above PG-13 from the board (on ff.net, that means nothing above a T rating) So if you have a story thats rated M on ff.net, you'll have to share the link privately (ie via PM). Many thanks :)

Hangs head in shame...Sorry. :(

I totally didn't know. Won't do it again. Promise. :)

^^Aww but I've read the chapter and its not M-rated yet.. but it will be in the next chapter, right? :D

And we didn't know about that poll, I bet we could've whooped Kate and Sawyer's gorgeous azzes if we were able to vote. :D

AngelEyez said:
I'm not sure it necessarily means that we won't get YoBling. Maybe they are just intentionally tricky and keep quiet about it. At least that's what my naive self is hoping for...
I do hope its just TPTB being quiet, I hope the silence doesn't mean that we won't have anything. Yikes.

cool, I read Killing Game tonight and it has minor YoBlingness :) Although I'm still gonna go replay A Little Murder several times more :D I love those scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back