Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, seriously, how do you do that?

Warrick: Damn it. The showers are all dirty... there's The Love all over the walls.
Catherine: We could try that closet off the hall...
Warrick: No, someone's in there already.
Catherine: But I can't wait!
Warrick: Neither can I! Wait... you know... I don't think Grissom's here...
Catherine: We are not having sex in Grissom's office.
Warrick: Poo.
Catherine: But... you know... I do have one now...

Well hi everyone im new here but have been a CSI/YObling/marg/gary fan since almost forev
newayz what i heard more like read on the yobling sight is somone in s7 ep2 slips something in caths drink while shes hanging with nick and as we all know warrick needs to take his very large foot an kick the witch (tina) to the curb an get together with cath hopefully this episode will be the beginning of a B-E-A-utiful yobling relationship as if it aint over do so let me know what ya think

hey yea i don't know or can't remember if ne on posted this but i just stubbled acrossed it and if you already know please don't critize me.. and obvisiously GSR made it. but yea..

IN TV GUIDE:last year

Sure, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is a show loaded with cold corpses. But examine it more closely and the evidence is clear: Two hot bodies are changing the rules on the dark detective drama.
The shift began innocently enough, with studly Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) and sultry Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) wading through a Las Vegas drainpipe to look for clues to a crime earlier this season. Then Catherine stumbled and fell into Warrick's waiting arms. For a fleeting, flirting moment, they seemed on the verge of something steamy in the sewer — until a passerby interrupted.
"I felt that we had entered the zone of tenderness and exhilaration," recalls Helgenberger. Adds Dourdan, grinning: "It's always fun to work with a fine-ass costar."
Apparently, it's also fun to put some heat into a hit show that's usually more about forensics than foreplay. Promises executive producer Carol Mendelsohn, "Before this show is over, some CSI will have sex."
Five seasons into the series, the producers and actors agree that it's time to let people in on the characters' personal lives. "We've come to the understanding that this show is about this group of people and how they solve cases, but also how they interact," says Dourdan, stretching out his 6-foot-2 frame on a bed in the Los Angeles area home where the show is shooting. "It's more fun to do that than pull hair follicles and process them. After five years, you want that."

*sneaks in* Hey Riss, dropped in to wish you a happy, although belated, b-day. Hope your day was great, and that you have many more wonderful days to come.

Five seasons into the series, the producers and actors agree that it's time to let people in on the characters' personal lives.
Maybe they forgot to let the season six writers in on this little tidbit. They forgot everything else, like personalities, and chemistry, plots and storylines, so why not? But maybe season seven will be better. Please let season seven be better. Please? *gives puppy-dog look to TPTB*

^^Thanks Ash! :)
CSIqueen16 welcome! :) Btw, you may want to put the spoilers within the spoiler tags,
[ spoiler=Spoiler name]Spoilerhere[/spoiler] for those who wants to stay spoiler free.

iilovecsii yeah CM promised that in Season 5 and it never happened so we should take every word she's saying with a grain of salt. Obviously, we have no problems about Gary and Marg since they've been rooting for yobling since A Little Murder. And I agree with Ash, maybe we could send that article to TPTB to refresh their memory. lol! :D

yeah lol. hey and whoever riss is i don't know you but happy belated birthday =]. but yeah ne way i don't see how they could put grissom and sara together and only make warrick and tina mad at each other. they should have ended their marriage loooongggg ago. we do need to refreshen their minds. =]

Just a reminder, gang. Please do remember to put spoiler tags around any details regarding future episodes. There are those who do not wished to be spoiled, so lets respect that. Thanks.

Yeah, Season 6 lack any character revalation, except for the finale'. Sort Of. With regards to Sara/Grissom. Oh, man! I really want more YoBling this season! We all do, right? :D.

AngelEyez said:
Hey Cofi! Thanks and it's great to see you around! :D
Thank you! :D
Hottie_Cath said:
Obviously, we have no problems about Gary and Marg since they've been rooting for yobling since A Little Murder. And I agree with Ash, maybe we could send that article to TPTB to refresh their memory. lol! :D
'A Little Murder' is a gem! Looking at it nonshippywise, it's still a great moment however way you watch at it. Aside from teh hug, it was so great how Rick kept on looking out for her, and how she let herself be vulnerable in front of him. Only Rick is able to see her in her in states like that. To everyone else she maintains the tough demeanor, but to him she could let her guard down.

So... about the spoilers. Yeah.

LOL let's just say I'm really hoping for some good yobling stuff next season. At least have them work on cases together often like they used to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back