Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey E! ITA with u but have little faith in tptb. Maybe they'll make it up to me in season 7 but I'm not holding my breath. For now, I just want to see their explanations on the DVDs for season 6. And I need to get my a** back to the breakroom fic now :p *waves at Rissa* :D

Yay are you working on the breakroom fic, RC? I wonder what will the commentaries be about Bodies in Motion. TPTB has got a lot of explaining to do about Warrick's marriage.

Maybe the explainations for Warrick's failing marraige will take place in Season 7?

Seems Sam Braun knows about Warrick's marital problems on top of his gambling problems. Here's a part of a casting side from the ep Built to Kill: Sam Braun: Warrick... Usually when I see you its at the tables at the Tangiers (Warrick regards him wearily) You're becoming a real morning regular. Odds are your wife's not worried when you're not coming right home from work. Warrick (on the defensive): Well I'm working a case right now. Odds are dead bodies have a habit of showing up around you (Warrick walks off leaving Sam)... Now you wanna know why I posted this here? Its one thing for Sam to recognize Warrick gambling but another to talk about the man's wife IMO. Sam's not the type that I'd think would care about Warrick's wife if it werent for a reason (oh, lets say like his daughter having feelings for the CSI). I have to wonder if any of Sam's suspicions have gotten back to Cath and I'd love to see whether Warrick's wearing his ring or not. At a minimum, it's going to be neat seeing Sam and Warrick in a scene since its never happened before.

Good to know that Sam Braun will probably be back in eps 2-3.. and he will have a convo with Warrick at that! Maybe the writers wanted to show that aside from David Phillips, even outsiders like Sam could sense Warrick's discontent with his marriage. I doubt though that Catherine knows something about it. TPTB have programmed the characters in such a way that they'll be oblivious to their surroundings :lol: Hey TPTB did say the viewers will be ahead of the CSIs about romance and such. I just hope that Warrick won't do something that would hurt himself or Tina too much.

LOL Ru. At this point, I don't think I'm expecting any Yo!Bling stuff on the show since TPTB seem to know well how to piss me off. :lol: I know I can always embrace you guy's wonderful fics, though.

Catherine gets raped, I wonder if she'll tell it to Warrick. I guess she won't. But Sara knows about it, since Catherine asks her to help investigate who was that. I wish Warrick knew about it, if there wasn't more, at least a hug like on ALM.
Sorry for bringing bad news :(

Well spoilers are one thing, I wonder how it's all going to turn out. There are still a lot of stuff we don't know about the episodes and we might get YoBling somehow. Even if it's just a short moment. Or just a set up for later episodes. And if she indeed does get raped, I can sort of seeing her confiding in Warrick later on. (Aside from Sara). But that all depends on how things turn out between them because s6 sucked big time,not reminding me of the bond they used to share.

WWB[/b]]Just want to say that we DON'T KNOW if Catherine is raped. She just suspects that. It's already bad enough that people get worked up by the spoilers, it just gets worse when you read too much into them.

WillowsWannaBe said:
Catherine gets raped, I wonder if she'll tell it to Warrick. I guess she won't. But Sara knows about it, since Catherine asks her to help investigate who was that. I wish Warrick knew about it, if there wasn't more, at least a hug like on ALM.
Sorry for bringing bad news :(
Its a spoiler and history shows that they don't always make it to the final takes. So I dont sweat things anymore until I've seen the ep.

For those who are staying spoiler free... I guess some speculations are in order! :lol: With what happened at season's 6 end, How many think Catherine has any clue of the marital problems Warrick is having?

ruzila said:
For those who are staying spoiler free... I guess some speculations are in order! :lol: With what happened at season's 6 end, How many think Catherine has any clue of the marital problems Warrick is having?

Good question, RC. I'd say she has no idea.

ETA: And I'm with you, Lady E.

AngelEyez said:
ruzila said:

I think she has a good idea of the problems Warrick is having....I think she knows a bad relationship when she sees it and knows the since she had such a bad relationship with Eddie. But that's just my opinion.

.:Rose:.

EricaSJ said:
WWB[/b]]Just want to say that we DON'T KNOW if Catherine is raped. She just suspects that. It's already bad enough that people get worked up by the spoilers, it just gets worse when you read too much into them.
Youre right, Erica, but when I first read it I thought it was so serious that I started crying and couldn't stop it. Then today.... see the Spoiler Lab thread ;)

ruzila said:
I don't think she knows about it yet, they haven't even talked much last Season, so I doubt if Cath had an inkling about what's happening to him. lol! For me it seems like Warrick's been keeping his frustrations about his marriage all to himself. But maybe in Season 7 he will be more transparent and open about it. We shall see.

I don't think Catherine knows much about what is going on in Warrick's world at all. There was such a decline in the presentation of their non-work relationship last season, that I'm forced to wonder if they're as close as they once were. Nothing that couldn't be fixed, of course, but I think a little transperancy would be nice on both their parts. Hell, I think anything concerning Warrick and Catherine would be nice considering how little we've seen of them this past season.

OT: Chapter twenty of KKYB is now up. Finally *blushes*

Owww it's sad to admit it but you're so right Ashley. And I totally agree... Im already happy if they are in the same scene somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back