Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie now I'm lovin' your sig.. Yay for rum :D I looked up the kicky song, and it is "Shining Star" by a band called Jump 5. It's a fun song for sure.

Jump 5, eh? I'm gonna have to check their version out. Originally, "Shining Star" is by Earth, Wind and Fire. I love when new groups cover older songs.

AngelEyez said: Love the avi Rissa! And yeah, bring on the smut. Gotta make sure RC is indeed working on it.
Yeah, you do that. Yobang withdrawals are not at all pleasant. I think I'm starting to get the shakes :rolleyes:.

^ Yeah, I noticed that as soon as I posted that it was by Jump 5. I think that's the version that's in the commercial. :D

And agreed. Someone needs to come up with a Yobang withdrawl cure. I'm shaking as well. Although that could be lack of coffee... :lol:

hey guys! i missed you guys, damn not having computers on vacation... but i'm looking forward to a yo-bling filled season 7. who's with me?!

And agreed. Someone needs to come up with a Yobang withdrawl cure. I'm shaking as well. Although that could be lack of coffee...

i was going to save it (lol) but i have something to hold off the Non-Blingum Virus. ready for it?

NON-BLINGUM VIRUS RX

• Ingredients:
  • 1 pint lite-cookiedough ice cream
  • Zsazsa's Dontcha' video. (may substitute if unable to find)
  • 1 bath
  • 1/2 cup bath salts
  • Fanfic of your choice (on paper, extra points if in a plastic cover)
  • Credit Card
  • Mall
  • sunglasses
  • Directions:
  • Take credit card to the mall. SHOP. Purchase things that do not contain the letters T-I-N-A in the label.
  • When paying, keep sunglasses on.
  • Go out for lunch. Bonus points if he "collects"
  • Run the bath
  • Pun in salts Bonus if they are smelly and colored.
  • Take the fanfic! and ice cream and get in. bonus points if playing "dontcha" and bath dancing*
  • get out. dress.
  • play zsazsa's Dontcha and dance. Extra points if you sing into a hairbrush.
*bath dancing: v : to dance in one's bath
Take 1 dose every 1 1/2 days

I'm seriously thinking I Ship Cath two ways....(no not like THAT, get out of the gutter!)....I was edging into CatNip territory but I've also seen some really shippy YoBling moments. Like A Little Murder that I watched today...*melts at the cute YoBling hug*

I say, I believe there's someplace called the Yobling Fan Fiction Archives that miiiight just have something good... especially once I FINALLY finish Chapter 3. I just now refound the file, so... :devil:
Beautifulview, what a wonderful concoction! I'm going to have lots of fun with that... :devil:
:devil: MWAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!

:lol: i love that prescription too, i think i am going shopping tonight...

WillowsWannaBe, this be the link. Unfortunately I haven't been stricken with another insanely powerful urge to (if only on cyber-paper) quench the flow of crackling UST between Catherine and Warrick. So only one story. Damn. But it will do nicely, I think.
Forget Homebodies, beautifulview my dear pathologist... Down the Drain. That's the eppy where they almost kiss. I love that episode. It has GSR too. Well. Sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back