Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
WillowsWannaBe: I adore your avatar. It's awesome.
Hottie_Cath: Nice avatar and I like the ones you posted.

Personal opinion-Warrick and Catherine are one of the best couples on the show.

Personal opinion-Warrick and Catherine are one of the best couples on the show.
True that. :) And I think the best iconmakers are yobling shippers. LOL. aside from sistasouljah AngelEyez and cofi_shot and others make awesome yobling icons.

Aside from the "don't think i wont collect" in Crate and Burial, I also love their "new leaf" scene.. awes:

Catherine: You feeling all right, Warrick?
Warrick: Oh, I'm fine. I'm ... I'm looking after you… It's that thing with Holly Gribbs. It's made me think of who I am to my partners, you know?
Catherine: So this is what-- your new leaf?
Warrick: You keep on busting on me, you won't see any kind of leaf.

Speaking of icons, where did you get the clips for yours, HottieCath?

I think it looks really great.

As for the "new leaf" scene, I wish they had explored the aftermath of a few things more on CSI the way they did with Holly Gribbs. Like Catherine shooting the suspect at the end of Strip-Strangler and of course Warrick's marriage.

Hottie I can't stop looking at your av! And thanks.

Reading 'new leaf' sent me to the gutter. Don't ask. It's just my wild imagination. :lol:

Welcome back WillowsWannabe! And I'm glad you like my av. :)

You know what I just realized? Every second Cath and Rick are in the same room, they look like they're mere moments from jumping one another and making out quite passionately. It's irritating, because TPTB never let them do anything about it...

You know what I just realized? Every second Cath and Rick are in the same room, they look like they're mere moments from jumping one another and making out quite passionately. It's irritating, because TPTB never let them do anything about it...

it's because of the hotness. It turns them into magnets. It's tragic that TPTB have forced them to demagnetize lately.

lol.

I think that if they go ahead with the Lindsey in a carcrash plot, Warrick will be the first one by her side.

In fact, that may be why they cut it from the finale if they to want to replant it later.

I don't know about pics of them together but I do love this group shot because Warrick is plastered to her back side. Hooray for lack of personal space!

And Rissa, I hadn't done a cliffie in a few chaps. Thought it was about time ;) :rolleyes:.

I got the clip of my avvie from another site not related to yobling though. ;) She captured it from her digicam thats why its quite pixely oops.

It's irritating, because TPTB never let them do anything about it...

I know TPTB is fond of leaving the viewers hanging, I think even Gary noticed it that's why he said the 'sexual tension.. waiting for years' line in the Mea Culpa outtakes.

alwayswrite05 said:
I don't know about pics of them together but I do love this group shot because Warrick is plastered to her back side. Hooray for lack of personal space!

And Rissa, I hadn't done a cliffie in a few chaps. Thought it was about time ;) :rolleyes:.
Yay! Thank you for this pic. I have seen lots of version of the photoshoot but I haven't seen this version with Cath and Warrick together! :)
You're doing a good job because your poor readers are dying of suspense. :lol: Hope you update soon.

I have seen lots of version of the photoshoot but I haven't seen this version with Cath and Warrick together! :)

What about this one?
Yeah, I like that one too, Ash. Her back against his chest is too cute :D Protective.. and like she belongs to him.

Lizzy_004 said:
I have seen lots of version of the photoshoot but I haven't seen this version with Cath and Warrick together! :)

What about this one?
Yeah, I like that one too, Ash. Her back against his chest is too cute :D Protective.. and like she belongs to him.
I agree it is really cute! By the way love your icon Hottie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back