Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTV is one of Canada's main channels. It and Global show the big American TV shows.. think of it like Global is Fox, CTV is CBS kind of thing. CTV has this big promo earlier this year that showed off all the shows that it carries, and CSI was one of them. It was basically stars of all the different shows dancing around and looking joyful to this great song that went something like.. "Shining star for you to see what your life can truly be.." and those shots of Gary and Marg in Hottie's av are from that promo. It's a really fun ad. It always made me want to dance :D

heartagram69 said:
is there and new yobling smut???
*perks up* Smut? Where?? I want smu-...Oh, you were asking. Dang. I can't speak for everybody, but I haven't stumbled across anything new in the smut department. Sorry :(.

Sorta OT: I'd kill to see that ad too. Looks interesting.

is there and new yobling smut???
From what I heard ruzila will be working on one.

About my avatar, you can go to www,esnips.com and search for yobling.. and you'll find the Gary/Marg ad. :D However it was recorded by justCSI on her digicam and for some reason it has no audio. Too bad we couldn't hear the upbeat danceable background music that ziggy told us about in that CTV ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back