Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
alwayswrite05 said:
Yeah, that way no one could interrupt. The fact that the rooms aren't sound-proof may be a bit of a problem though...

:lol: well they are smart scientists, im sure they can figure something out.

*looks at name smeared through last two pages of thread*

:eek: Uh... I'm still working on it. The smut, er fic that is. Been hella busy but things should slow down. Matter of fact, I dont think present company will allow me to forget the fic. :rolleyes: We're heading south to the land of mouse, so give me a week or so and you'll have a brand new fic all about the breakroom. But first, we must see Johnny! :cool:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! (and for u non-americans, this is just another reason the fic is late :lol: )

Sounds great RC! :) Can't wait for it to be completed! You write wonderful fanfics so always looking forward to reading more of your work! :D

I'm not american and english, but Happy 4th of july anywayz! lol

Off topic: I watched Crate and Burial today and i was almost screaming. there's so much yobling in that ep! the "don't think i won't collect thing" is so cool. they look like they're about to kiss (i wish!)

lol. Peace :cool:

^^^ They always look like they're about to kiss. How do you think Warrick collected in that ep?

And thanks csi_fanatic87 :)

alwayswrite05 Oww! Cliffhangers! :lol: You know I wouldnt be able to sleep until after I read what will happen to cath/warrick in your fic. :D

They always look like they're about to kiss.
Like in this:
wc052.png
and this?
005hot_wc048.png
and this:
wc097.png
? :D Sorry im too lazy to look for caps i used the icons instead. ;) anyway you can find more of those kissy stuff in here: sistasouljah99.

OMG Rissa, I love your avatar, and cofi, yours, too! I haven't been here awhile, cathwarfan took my time :lol: She did come to mine! :D We were Yoblinging over 2 nights :)

I'm in love with the 3rd. AMAZING look! I love the way Catherine is staring at him. I just seen and old Marg movie and I fell in love with the retro-Marg. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back