Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to Erica and Zsa:
You evil little fecking teasers :eek: :eek: You honestly had me killed for an entire day by posting those pictures!! :devil: They're amazing.. ach what we wouldn't do without you two :p but uhm, next time.. a warning would be nice, since my heart is very weak considering the ladies! :rolleyes:

WOAH i've been away and come back to choose pictures! i think i've gone into a trance. i wish there was a clip of it oh well i'll just stare for a bit longer

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Maaike, I'll read the last chapters of Cinnamon Girl soon and send you an email from my right email address :p The MSN one doesn't work!

Did you read them already or do I have to make you read them?? :devil: :p

saras_girlfriend said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
Maaike, I'll read the last chapters of Cinnamon Girl soon and send you an email from my right email address :p The MSN one doesn't work!

Did you read them already or do I have to make you read them?? :devil: :p
Ohhh please make me read them.. pretty please!?! :devil: So nahh, haven't read them yet, you know how busy I am :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Ohhh please make me read them.. pretty please!?! :devil: So nahh, haven't read them yet, you know how busy I am :p

Hmmmm, I will think about what to do to make you read them...give me some time :devil:

Your wish is my command . I´m already writing a sequel

see I send subliminal mind messages :cool: those are my subliminal mind message glasses :devil:. Is any of it posted yet *runs off to check*. Oh and as it turns out I had reviewed on ff.net, oh well it gets two reviews because it is double cool :D.

Laetri said:
see I send subliminal mind messages :cool: those are my subliminal mind message glasses :devil:. Is any of it posted yet *runs off to check*. Oh and as it turns out I had reviewed on ff.net, oh well it gets two reviews because it is double cool :D.

I haven´t posted anything yet. I just found myself a very nice Beta and I´m going to start harrassing her some time soon with the chapters I´ve already got. It´s going to be ANGST ANGST ANGST and of course it has some good ol´ lovin´ :cool:

Maybe I should start using those subliminal message glasses, they might work for me too :p

No, you can't steal my subliminal mind message glasses! You may borrow them if you ask first though. They are one of a kind, all the others are
Impostor!SubliminalMindMessageGlasses. wow that was a long word.

[subliminal message] post the first chapter this weekend [/sublminal message]

Here's a pic from Butterflied :p I noticed Cath sneaking a look at Sara :p

normal_butterflied14.jpg

Mm-hmm :p

Laetri said:
No, you can't steal my subliminal mind message glasses! You may borrow them if you ask first though. They are one of a kind, all the others are
Impostor!SubliminalMindMessageGlasses. wow that was a long word.

[subliminal message] post the first chapter this weekend [/sublminal message]

Sorry but no can do, it will be a while before I post it because I´m not sure if people will like the plot. I need my beta to read it first when it´s all done. I promise though that I will start with posting another fanfiction I´m currently writing on.

But dude! I really need those glasses, can´t you make a perfect replica for me or something??? *puppy face*

Loved the pics. I just started getting into the pairing recently. Its rather strange because before I became a CSI fanyatics I was very much into anime and was a yaoi fanatic. I never really read yuri until I started reading Catherine/Sara here. I don't know if it is because I became a little too yaoi deprived thanks to the transition (still read it in CSI just not as frequently) but either way I fell in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back