Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really are a devil in disguise! Are you sure, you're not in any way related to a certain Lady Heather, Lady E.? ;)
My, I know there does sth. exist like multiple *peeep* PG 13 !!!! *peeep*; but multiple brain deaths in a row, that's new!
*aspirates* thhhhank you!

Awwwww... I've got two more pix (1 of Marg, 1 of Jorja), but I'm not gonna post them then. I'm not sure it would improve your heath. :lol: Gotta make sure we keep you alive, ha?

ok, I'm getting confused here: who's actually tormenting me, Zsazsa or/and Erica ??? Ah, WTHeck!
you play a wicked game here, ladies! :D be careful!!!
well, well, ...and btw...
POST THE *peep* PICTURES! :mad:
Edit: please, sniff!

oh dang.. I think I need some oxygen..

does anyone know how to get a hold of this event they participated in?
I don´t think I ever wanted to see anything this badly before :eek: :eek:

and thank you so much for posting the pics :D I now know I´m very weak-hearted :lol:

try to get up *thud* fall again
try to get up again *thud* bang head while under the desk
this just gets really dangerous - especially when looking at jorja's pic !
...hm, what is she thinking? maybe they had to share the same locker room ? :cool:
okay, I better end this here before drowning completely in the gutter - but ladies, thank you for a pleasant night! :lol:

Lique said:
oh dang.. I think I need some oxygen..

does anyone know how to get a hold of this event they participated in?
I don´t think I ever wanted to see anything this badly before :eek: :eek:

Ah well, it wasn't on TV. No idea if it was recorded.

Rykoe said:
okay, I better end this here before drowning completely in the gutter - but ladies, thank you for a pleasant night!

You're welcome! And don't forget, hands above the covers! :lol: :lol: *runs*

Rykoe said:
you really are a devil in disguise! Are you sure, you're not in any way related to a certain Lady Heather, Lady E.? ;)
What do you think? LOL. I dunno. My friends think I have the quality to become a dominatrix. LMAO. Ugh...ask Bev. She's the one who started calling me Lady. :lol:

Rykoe said:
ok, I'm getting confused here: who's actually tormenting me, Zsazsa or/and Erica ??? Ah, WTHeck!
you play a wicked game here, ladies!
In fact, Zsazsa and Erica are the evil sisters. :D We love to make people drool over hot ladies mwahahahahahaha. :devil:

EricaSJ said:
:eek: Running away with this one! *squeals and screams* :D Thanks Z and E for the pics!

The event where Marg and Jorja sung has a website, lets check it from time to time, perhaps a clip of them will be up there soon: What A Pair.

Congratulations Jayne and yup Stand By Me is one of our official songs now.. next to the Thong Song. :lol:

EricaSJ said:
In fact, Zsazsa and Erica are the evil sisters. :D We love to make people drool over hot ladies mwahahahahahaha. :devil:

Absolutely. I have this very pleasant feeling running through me when I see people in their [oh so sweet] agony upon drooling. :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
Congratulations Jayne and yup Stand By Me is one of our official songs now.. next to the Thong Song. :lol:

We can always combine...

Stand.. oooh stand by that thong th thong thong thong

I've been checking out the What a Pair website, and they do have a clips section, but it just says 'coming soon'. Hopefully very soon :D Check out the site though, it's very cool. And nobody can deny what a great cause it is. I'm buying a tshirt myself.

Ladies E & Z *EAZY* (well, could be the name of a high class dominon, ya know?!),
feel free to torment me any time .... eh ... and ... throw in some hot Cath/Sara stuff for good measure!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back