Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I actually like "keep it between us" too.

I guess Catherine is the mother of the team, she seems to be the one who keeps them all together in like a simple way, such as knowing where Grissom keeps his stamps etc etc.

I guess it'd have made sense that Catherine has rang Sara. I'd like to think that maybe she rang her because after what happened, she truly needed her, needed the support and care that only Sara could give her.

2. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Oooh, I like "Keep It Between Us" too! Sums everything up nicely, huh?

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Definately.

And it shows that, no matter what we see a lot of the time with how confident Cath is, and how she seems (on the outside) to get on better with the guys (because the chemistry she has with Sara is just too strong for her sometimes), she really trusts Sara more than anyone, to call her in that moment, and to have her know, above anyone else.

4. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Exactly. I really think that one moment capsulated their entire relationship and proved the strength of the bond, no matter how passionately their tempers may have clashed from time to time.

5. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

hi girls/guys

it's been a while since i was around but WOW!!! #8? That's insane, and now going on to #9. I'm so happy it's continued because this ship is second to none :)

hokay, i'm donating streamers and ice cream for the new thread party (whenever that may be), and returning to my drab life to think of the moment that sarah calls cath because she's in trouble. that's what happens in my mind, anyway!

bye everyone!
    ps i think "keep it between us" is really cute.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

hey beautiful view :) I'll take some ice cream :)

I'd love to see Sara ring Cath because she's in trouble, Cath would be there for her 100%. As Sara was there straight away when Cath rang her when she was in trouble in BTK.

I actually really like how they've clashed on occasions, becuase I really think it shows how passionate they are together, and individuals. It just shows how passionate they could be together,:devil:.

And although they've had their differences, moments such as BTK and the longer than everyone else hug in For Warrick shows that they really do care for each other more than ayone else would think.

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, I agree. It's just too bad we never got to see it shown on the screen. If you look at the last two episodes where Cath worked with Riley - the easy rapport, the little back-and-forth banter - that should have been the relationship TPTB started out between Cath & Sara from the beginning, not the bitchy, angsty one we always got subjected to.

One other question I ponder: In the last episode, we saw a bit more mature Lindsey. Do you think Sara & Lindsey still talk? They obviously talked before. Remember in Weeping Willows, Catherine left Sara with the excuse of having to pick up Lindsey. Sara's reply was "tell her I said 'hey'". So, with Sara gone and Lindsey more grown up, would they still call each other?

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'd like to think that Sara and Lindsey got on well, and maybe saw each other a bit. I like the idea that perhaps Sara could help her with her maths homework, and they could be quite close. That's how I want it to be anyway. And it'd make sense, I mean not only did Sara say that ^ ^, she seemed to know Lily quite well.

I haven't really seen the new season yet, just the odd scene, but it would have been good to see Cath and Sara get on better overall over the years, I mean sometimes they shared that kinda rapport, shown in episodes such as 4x02 (the name is currently escaping me).

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

So is keep it between us going to be your new thread title? Go ahead and start the new thread and post the link to it in here. I will then lock this thread.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.