Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
gals, it's so hot today already, and Zsazsa , your pics didn't really help to keep the heart attack danger barrier low !!!! Thanks so much, they actually gave me a new creative push! You took them yourself?
(Just think of all the rehearsal they had to do ... they can always "rehearse" something with me :devil: :devil: :devil:)

Jayne, congrats!!! But why do I have the feeling you just want to get near the 50 Bier ???? :p

Thanks Rykö! Heh.. the 50 Bier are actually for my friends *looks around* ohhh what'ye know, I'm all alone :p Oh sidenote: I'm also going to teach German probably, because it's for the lowest levels and I'm not even qualified to do that.

Ohh nice gutter thought.. rehearsing with Cath and Sara :devil: *falls in gutter* No.. no.. please, just step over me, I don't need to be picked up.. I like this place :p

Rykoe said:
gals, it's so hot today already, and Zsazsa , your pics didn't really help to keep the heart attack danger barrier low !!!! Thanks so much, they actually gave me a new creative push! You took them yourself?

Oh I wish... lol. I wasn't there. These are pictures from agencies. :)

And yep, congratz Jayne! :D

ETA: One More . They are teh sex.

Zsazsa, you really like us dying slowly, don't you?!? :eek:

I just hope, some show (like E.T.) is presenting the event later.

and btw, Jayne , did you notice the ORANGE colours they have in their dresses ??? :cool: :cool: :cool:
(and ordering some beer is basically all you need to teach/understand German - unfortunately...) :)

okay, you win!
I completely surrender (and wipe the drool off of my screen) to the pics. :eek: (not a chance that there are more? just my doctor asking here, concerned...)

I don't have more yet. Probably later. Maybe Lady E will drop by with a few more!

Erm... try to hang in there, in the meantime! :lol:

my doctor says no more excitement for me today! :confused:
okay, will lay down .... and write my fic, Hah!, so much for that excitement. :devil:

DAMN AngelEyez that´s some good pictures! *drools* :eek:
my mind is giving me quite a performance right now starring the ladies :devil:

LMAO. Did someone mention me aka the Lady? :lol:

The girls looked absolutely gorgeous and they were so having a great time. ;)

Those pics are BEAUTIFUL!
Does anyone know if there are clips available? I heard about the event a couple of days ago and I wish I could have seen it. Too bad it won't be televised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back