Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylyne that is a GORGEOUS wallpaper of the girls. I love it. And I love how Sara is looking at Cath in that pic - could she want her more? :D

I've been away for a week on holiday in Cyprus, and the hot & sunny climate gave me quite a bit of inspiration for some hot, summer fics. I have a LOT of writing to do, but I do have a Thongs fic dancing around with my muse at the moment :)

Thanks FG! I've got a couple more CS papers I made a while ago that I don't remember if I posted here or not. I know I put them in the fanart section.
csi women who rock cs differences
I've also got a few new cs icons on my LJ(they're really not that great because they're from LHB where the girls are fighting)

Ah yes! Hot & sunny weather always brings to mind hot & steamy fics doesn't it? Can't wait to read them.

Hottie_Cath said:
Manip...

Sweet dreams.. slash style

*dodges tomatoes* :D

Oh and people are everywhere now!!! so saras_gf is in spain and f.g. is in Cyprus.. well once you come back bring us some hot men.. i mean women! :lol:

Great manip!
I´ve been in Spain for a long time (it´s becoming too long if you ask me) but when I come back home next month I´ll see what I can do for you, I know I´m not gonna bring any woman for myself, coz I´m very much satisfied :p

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh and people are everywhere now!!! so saras_gf is in spain and f.g. is in Cyprus.. well once you come back bring us some hot men.. i mean women! :lol:

Great manip!
I´ve been in Spain for a long time (it´s becoming too long if you ask me) but when I come back home next month I´ll see what I can do for you, I know I´m not gonna bring any woman for myself, coz I´m very much satisfied :p

Hottie_Cath said:

Sorry, Hottie, I kept all the hot Cypriot women for myself *muahahahahaha* ;) There were actually ridiculously gorgeous people in Cyprus, of both genders - i think I became dehydrated by more than just the weather ;) I can totally imagine Cath & Sara holidaying somewhere like beautiful Cyprus - they'd need to wear a lot less than their tank tops there! :D

By the way, Hottie, I Love the manip/icon - quel HOT :)

forensicsgirl said:
Hottie_Cath said:

Sorry, Hottie, I kept all the hot Cypriot women for myself *muahahahahaha* ;) There were actually ridiculously gorgeous people in Cyprus, of both genders - i think I became dehydrated by more than just the weather ;) I can totally imagine Cath & Sara holidaying somewhere like beautiful Cyprus - they'd need to wear a lot less than their tank tops there! :D

By the way, Hottie, I Love the manip/icon - quel HOT :)

Well I kinda found out that all the beautiful women are back home and not in Spain. Bad luck haha. Maybe I should have done my work experience in Cyprus :p

*Adds Cyprus in the list of hot vacation spots* :devil: I agree! I think that Cath and Sara could go and find some alone time in Cyprus and bask in the hot sun--and yeah probably minus their tank tops and bikinis hehe. :p (Is there a nude beach there just like in France? :lol: )

Great idea Hottie, we should get the ladies to Cyprus next thread.. we must keep posting to get there faster.. the quicker they get there, the sooner we'll see nake.. I mean, tanktopped Cath and Sara..

*snags Kaylyne's wallpapers* I love those :D

Ok I accept it's my own fault for being online when I am so busy but I blame y'all for putting my mind in the gutter!

I come to check on this incredibly hot ship and get talk of nude beaches, cyprus and tank tops (or lack thereof)

Now how am I supposed to function? Ah well I wouldn't want it any other way! :lol:

Okay, after a hundred million years, I finally have a couple of new thongs icons up over at my lj. Sorry it's been a while. But I think I'm improving slightly. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back