Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayneEmilysRealm said: Hehe, Jango.. it was also the first thing I said: Grissom is just dreaming

Jayne you would not believe how many people have stated they hoped this was a dream. (I think they do need to take some lessons from Dallas. Now that show knew how to clean up messes. :lol:)

I am sure Cath and Sara will get their share of cases together in the 7th season. We really got quite a few in the sixth season. How about someone list all the episodes they had together this year.

LadySaraButterfly said:
How about someone list all the episodes they had together this year.

:lol: you crack me up :lol: Ordering other people to actually do your job ;) I pass actually, since I haven't seen all eppies yet :p

I like justjess's theory (see below) the most :lol:

My friend is convinced that Grissom dropped by unexpectedly and Cath is hiding in the bathroom.

It's a good theory!

justjess said:
My friend is convinced that Grissom dropped by unexpectedly and Cath is hiding in the bathroom.

It's a good theory!

:lol: :lol: Maybe! You never know.. :lol:

Jaynie-poo, come on, we all know you're not that innocent.. :p

Ladies, I found a few UTTs on Cath's part...well..Sara's not UTT...but that doesn't mean her hand isn't! :lol:

utt1.jpg

Hmm..

utt2.jpg

Mm-hmm...

utt3.jpg

MM-HMM! :p

:lol:

justjess said:

It's a good theory!

Brilliant theory!! I'm going to believe that!

^Great UTT pics. I love the expression of innocence on Sara's face! :lol:
What epi are they from?

justjess said:

It's a good theory!

lmao, that's the best version I've heard so far. -and would make more sense :lol:

justjess said:

It's a good theory!

Ooo I like this one two! Grissom's all freaked out about Brass almost dying and he's actually on a bender. That's why he's wearing that bad Hawaiian shirt and carrying on about death. Sara was actually sending a coded message to Cath but we didn't get to hear the rest. Stay tuned for Season 7. :lol: :lol: :lol:

omigod lol i love that theory justjess or your friends, omigod that is qenious. lol, what would be really weird is if that was really what happened. That would be full on freakie.

Hey everybody long time lurker, now i'm finnaly out of the "Closet" So er hi!!

Thanks and yes i like that theory as well part of my sig on other forums lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back