Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
we talked about the mug after the ep aired and had a link I posted of it. It's quite ironic for Jorja to hold that mug ;)

cathsaralover said:
Was bored and made a couple manips :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/csisaracath/csmanip2.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/csisaracath/scmanip.jpg

(my nick on yahoo groups is csihollywoodnorth)

I'm replying to this and I'm only 2 weeks behind! :lol:

Those manips are absolutely fantastic, especially the second one!

I've popped back in for a little visit and I'm mesmorized by everyone's new icons and banners. I love AngelEyes's icon and a few of your banners. I should start visiting more often again.

I'm also amazed that jenakapt found that mug. Someone's a super-sleuth!

jenakapt said:
Ok, after some extensive research, yes that's how little I want to study, I found that the mug says "Armed females of America" Here's a sample of the mug

I think it describes them well!! :D
Omg! :eek: you have an amazing research skills! :eek: It really suits them yeah. :)

jenakapt said:
Ok, after some extensive research, yes that's how little I want to study, I found that the mug says "Armed females of America" Here's a sample of the mug

I think it describes them well!! :D

:lol: Yes, because they're both two bad-ass armed females who aren't afraid to pull out their big guns.

:lol: LMAO I just realized how dirty that sounded!! :lol:

Ok no matter what happened in last night's final scene (one of my co-workers thinks it's just a dream!) Nothing will change in our Cath/Sara world right? :) :D :).

OOH! Ladies, I found a pic of Marg and Jorja :D

csi-vanityfair-all.jpg

:lol: Okay, cut out everyone else :lol: Look at Marg's hand... :devil:

oooooh, Quoth thank you. Jorja in leather trousers! *drools*
---

CATH: Okay boys, that's enough. Bye bye.

SARA: Yeah guys, we love you and all, but we're trying to have some alone time, ya know?

CATH: Sara's in her leather pants guys! Come on, I can't keep off her much longer!

THE BOYS: that's what we're hoping for... :devil:

^ what?? *looks around all innocent* :rolleyes:

JangoBear said:
Ok no matter what happened in last night's final scene (one of my co-workers thinks it's just a dream!)
Hehe, Jango.. it was also the first thing I said: Grissom is just dreaming :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back