Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Lique: you'll get to know all of us soon enough.. and then you'll realise I'm really innocent *hides semtex behind back* :devil:

The CSI:Thong-part..
CSI: Cath/Sara Investigation (by FoxRox )
The thong bit: I think it actually started a while ago when I had an avvie with Cath on it that said: MMMMM THONGS! And well they're two girls, so thongs it must be.. it also stands for: Two Hot Orgasmic Nude Girl Scientists. Thanks to em_davis and Future for the finishing touch! :p

For Rykoe: :eek: I am innocent!! Really *smirks* Dudette, I thought you'd back me up here!! YAY for new vid.. gawd I still watch that hilarious vid/radio thing, whatever you called it haha.. with the songs from Texas. They always cheer me up!

For jenakapt: You're Kate Moss??? :eek: :lol:

We're getting KKBB tomorrow.. gawd plz tell me there's some C/S in there! We'd probably discussed the whole thing, but since we're so far behind I tend to forget! Was that the eppy with the boa thingie and the ring??

dear kate moss and Jayne !
...and folks from Sweden!!!...

I'm in a dangerous mood tonight, and that's what comes out of it:

well, KKBB, it IS the one with the feather boa etc! but I think it's also the one where Cath starts with a cold and Sara catches it (or the other way around...*shrugs*) logically due to too much smooching! (Is there sth. like "too much smooching"? - off contemplating now...)

jenakapt said:

Yea Jayne innocent and cute........ and I'm Kate Moss!
omfg you wont believe how hard im laughing!!! :lol: :lol: she's certainly innocent lmao...considering she was the one that got drunk last night lmao :lol:

Well well! Has been a long time. I've been hearing alot of talk abouit Marg. I almost totally forgot you all!!! So sorry!!!! How are muh shippers doing??

Even though I have been not watching CSI, I'll still go on here more often. I kinda miss it here. My Ann Wilson-Nicole Kidman obsessed self.

Right backon topic, sorry!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
it also stands for: Two Hot Orgasmic Nude Girl Scientists.

lmao :lol:
I get it, I get it. Thanks :D
weeeell, being innocent is far too overrated if you ask me:devil:

Rykoe I´m looking forward to the vids even if I´m a newbie :) Is there someplace I can watch the vid that Jayne talks about? :)

Dude, you know you shouldn't spread false descriptions like that Jayne :lol: *been lurking*. Right guys!?

......guys? *looks around* If only they knew all the hot girls actually hangs out here. *hmmmpf*

And weeebiee*Welcome Back* MNO! Good to see you here again! Dude, where's your chapters man!? Been waiting for decades! And I'm not getting any younger! :lol:

huhu, Lique
you'll find the vids I made on my LJ (just follow my profile - and when there scroooooooll down) - just leave me a note if some links won't work any longer. :cool:

btw, being a hard-core-Cath/Sara-shipper means all innocence flew out the window long ago ... :D

jayne said:For Lique: you'll get to know all of us soon enough.. and then you'll realise I'm really innocent *hides semtex behind back
yes, and when i drop in i bring rat poision- er, candy!

and ryoke i like your banner :)

hey Ryoke I Loved your vids! especially Anatomy part 1 :p Beautiful, just Beautiful :)

I´m thinking of starting from the beginning with my CSI dvd´s to check for more Sara/cath moments, I´m starting to believe that I´ve missed quite a lot of them.
And If I haven´t...well... then I get to look at those two beautiful women for many many hours :lol: ;)

Oh! btw, which is THE most intense Cath/Sara moment on CSI according to you guys?

Happy birthday beautifulview :)

Hi justjess,
tried to send you a PM, but failed miserably. Maybe I'm not allowed yet *shrugs*
well, I'll upload the vids tonight.... that's basically it!

Your uploading the videos? I'm very excited. Will they be at you LJ and for those of us with a time difference, when is roughly tonight?

Sorry, the thought of a new CS vid has me very excited and impatient! :lol:

Hi jenakapt
I think you'll have to be a bit more patient (let's say ... a week, drunken states and spontaneous work bursts NOT yet included !???).
I was just referring to my OLD vids and their expired links...
SORRY :D but I'm working on it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back