Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
Btw, I read your fic and whoa! that was a shocker, lol! It was sizzling hot.. Cath just grabbed Sara and ... :devil: and then it was Sara's turn to ... :devil: What a great way to enter the C/S ficdom.

:lol: Glad you liked it :devil:

Edit: :lol: I just noticed something- the pic I have in my sig actually looks like Sara's saying, "You want to do that where?" :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
Edit: :lol: I just noticed something- the pic I have in my sig actually looks like Sara's saying, "You want to do that where?" :lol:

LMAO. Well... it does!

Anyway... someone mentioned fanfic? I gotta read that.

QTR So it does! So I'm going to have to ask if you still have the original pic! :lol:

Oh and I read your fic, it's excellent, your really talented!

:lol: Here ya go:
pic4jenakapt.jpg
Enjoy :D

And thank you, jenakapt :) It means a lot to me.

AngelEyez, the fic is on my LiveJournal, my name is saraslilraven :)

Ahh that picture from Up In Smoke. They were both hot in it.

quoth_the_raven said:
AngelEyez, the fic is on my LiveJournal, my name is saraslilraven :)

YAYz. *runs off to read* Thanks!

And Happy Birthday jenakapt!

Hey all I'm a kind of lurker on this forum but I've decided to finally come out of the shadows.
I love all your pics on here, they're brilliant and I've read a few fics, watched the show and am totally into the Catherine/Sara ship.

Welcome, HopelessRomantic! :D

Here's more pics from Justice is Served:

normal_12120jis87.jpg

Cath snuck a look! :lol:

normal_12120jis88.jpg

That smile is *adorable* :D

normal_12120jis89.jpg

Smoochy lip- the early days :lol:

Those pics are so cute. I love the smoochy lip thing sara has going on.

omfg. I love Sara! And Jorja! And Maggie! And Catherine (Shelby, from Memento)! And Gina!

Good, I love everything Jorja plays/is.

I was browsing through the caps of Rashomama and I found Sara's mug interesting. It has the word "___ females" I dunno what the complete word is, but it must be something that describes cath and sara. :D

Ok, after some extensive research, yes that's how little I want to study, I found that the mug says "Armed females of America" Here's a sample of the mug

I think it describes them well!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back