Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew you'd look my way Lizzy.. I wonder what that's like.. being bored :rolleyes:

and MiaCharlize, at the time I don't have the time to start the story or another one again.. and no inspiration either. Real life is taking over. It was fun as long as it lasted.. I'm copy-pasted the story into a word-doc and then into a pdf file probably.. and it has me in stitches every single time!! :D

But hey, who's stopping you to start your own story :p

Well, nobody's really stopping me so I guess I'll just make a start somewhere... I'd just like for others to join as I don't feel majorly inspired right now...
Ok, there goes nothing

In the beginning...
It was one of those days. The ladies were assigned a case together and Sara found herself in trouble from the moment she first laid eyes on her co-worker that night. Catherine had -once again- opted for a very revealing shirt and Sara knew she had to do something -other than staring at the other woman's chest, that is. Things just couldn't go on like that, wanting Catherine and not having her was slowly making her insane...

btw: How many posts do I need until I can post images instead of links (or am I just doing something wrong here?)

Thanks for the nice words ;) Well, I might try again later... or I'll leave it, I'm really not that talented with those photostories, guess I'll stick to writing...

MiaCharlize said:
Thanks for the nice words ;) Well, I might try again later... or I'll leave it, I'm really not that talented with those photostories, guess I'll stick to writing...

I'm at work so can't post any pics, but I'll help you out when I get home :)
I'll even try to bug Jayne long enough for her to give in and start posting again ;)

Yep. I believe that was the way it was for me! 100 posts before posting an acutal pic. Up to then, you can post links, just not pics.

I was just reviewing weeping willows on another thread, and came across the only real Cath/Sara scene that we'd had since the "blow up" in nesting dolls. The girls were each processing evidence. Cath gave an excuse that she had to pick up Lindsey. Sara said to say "hi" to Lindsey. So I guess the girls are on speaking terms again, with Linds included. Awwwwww.

saras_girlfriend said:
I'll even try to bug Jayne long enough for her to give in and start posting again ;)
How come you haven't?? ;)

I can't start posting, honestly.. it's life that's taking over.. I'm sorry :( But whenever something comes to mind spontaneously, I'll post it of course..

JayneEmilysRealm said:
How come you haven't?? ;)

I can't start posting, honestly.. it's life that's taking over.. I'm sorry :( But whenever something comes to mind spontaneously, I'll post it of course..

wait until I've got my plan ready :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back