Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls...and guys if there are any...I just joined the boards and I love this topic! I am a cathrine/sara fan, I think they are so cute together! :) I can't wait to be a part of this great topic! oh and I love name...

Hey Sarasgirl welcome!

:mad: I am so mad I did this manip thing on the computer this weekend (I have two computers up there but no internet on either :rolleyes:) and I saved it to a disc with a bunch of other things and none of them are showing up when I insert the CD-R on this computer :mad:

Yes I haven't been here in a while...Jaynie-poo, don't even start with me! :p

I come bearing eye-candy..look at this pic from Crash & Burn...they're touching!

cs.jpg

and...I think Cath's sneaking a look...

sneaky.jpg

:p

Welcome SarasGirl :D Grab yourself a seat, you're free to run wild and free on this cruiseship and after the hot ladies of course.. but do remember.. no entrance in the Captain's Cabin :devil:

Ann, why do you always think I'm going to punish you.. or others *whistles innocently* :rolleyes: *hides semtex behind back* :devil:

Cath is soooo checking Sara out there!

Tsk, tsk...Jaynie-poo, I know you better than that :p

Maaike, thanks! :D But I didn't make the banner ;) And I don't think there are clips yet, but we're looking! :D

Yes she is sneaking a peek! But then again, who wouldn't? :p

I got The Sundays' CD with Wild Horses on it today :p *sigh* Can't stop thinkin' about the girls :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back