Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, the thongs have gone to sleep again...

Thanks to the wonderful caps provided by the wonderful omaetoy over at purejorja, I played about and came up with a couple of banners & avis of our beautiful girls :)

cs_sisters.jpg

cs_your_song.jpg

jf_beauty_avi.jpg

;)

Hey y'all.. I just put an icon update on my lj. There's only like, 3 Thongs ones this time cause I haven't replenished my supply of icon-worthy screencaps recently. But I figured you'd still like to see them :D

Woah everyone here is so good at making avvies and stuff, no fair *pouts*. Ziggy, I must say the best one there is the pig commands me, I love IZ!

Oh and also Ann do you know where the sHackleS thread got to it is not here anymore and that is not good.

^ YAY! Thanks a million, IZ is my hero. *cuddles Gir* I have a Gir tshirt that makes me happy.

And I would be HAPPY to help you out with stuff if you have photo-shop related questions. I'm just learning, but it's so much fun! :D

ziggystarduzt said:
^ YAY! Thanks a million, IZ is my hero. *cuddles Gir* I have a Gir tshirt that makes me happy.

And I would be HAPPY to help you out with stuff if you have photo-shop related questions. I'm just learning, but it's so much fun! :D

*steals Gir back* I want a Gir T-shirt. well I have one but I made it myself with a design I made off photoshop so naturally it stinks.

My friend promises to teach me to use Photoshop someday but I also have issues with patience. I am like, "there should be a button you can just press to make that go away" :lol:

When I go up to my mountain house I have no internet and no tv so when my friends up there are in school I have nothing to do. Then I can do well on photoshop because I don't have nything else to do. Well computer pinball I play that a lot too.

Yay everyone should write lots of fanfiction for me to read *dances* this is called not Doing Your Summer Reading By Reading Fanfiction and Anita Blake Books.

*steals Gir back* I want a Gir T-shirt. well I have one but I made it myself with a design I made off photoshop so naturally it stinks.
Mine is blue and has Gir dancing and says "So sexy it huuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrts". I loves it so.

My friend promises to teach me to use Photoshop someday but I also have issues with patience. I am like, "there should be a button you can just press to make that go away"
lol! A MAGIC button! YES!

Recommend me some fics! Yes! yes! yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back