Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still poking around! I'm off making millions and millions of icons (what can I say, I'm obsessed). The more icons I make? The more I like this ship ;)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
What I mean to say is: where is everyone!?!

I'm personally in the middle of working my way into the USA so I can visit Carol M + co. and tell 'em about Cath hiding in that bathroom. :p :lol:

Ooh, Jayne, punish me too, I've been bad :devil:

Here's a present :p

normal_cc73.jpg

Cath: Quit looking at Bob and Tom.

normal_cc78.jpg

Sara: Looking? I was grabbing!

:lol: fogi took away my baseball bat, so...I need to go shopping to find something else to whack the PG-13-o-meter with :p

ziggystarduzt said:
*super proug*
saras_girlfriend I LOVE that you're using my icon. *does a dance* You just made my day.

It got removed though :( I think it was too big. Oh well, Ill have to scout for another when I have the time.

I'm writing on a sequel to Cinnamon Girl (my first Cath/Sara fic), I will post as soon as I get a proper internet connection :p

It got removed though I think it was too big. Oh well, Ill have to scout for another when I have the time
Damn, I wonder why. It should have been 100x100. I'll check it out and message you. I'm snagging those pics too, to make beautiful love (I mean art) with ....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back