Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayneEmilysRealm said:
I have another word for that.. well actually more words, but I don't think the PG-13-meter will hold if I post those words here :devil:

!!!!! :lol:

I think I can imagine what Jayne ;)

Lique niiiiccce photo. Her hand is definately checking out the butt. :p

Hoi Jayne, I'm working on it, I'm working on it. :lol: :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
Ooooh remember justjess's theory in the previous pages? (I think its in page 2 or 3) I found caps to prove it. :D

LMAO! Rissa, I knew I could count on you. :lol:

They must have had a great time. :devil: And imagine the thrill of almost being caught.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
^heh, it sooo is!! :D See Jorja's look.. it so says: "yeah, babe, just a bit lower.. now SQUEEEZE!!" :devil:

:lol: See the little curve thing J's got going? How her body just made that little curve away from Marg? She's going, "Yeah, that's the spot, ooh, that feels good." :lol:

fogi, we're not trying to delete the PG-13-o-meter, by the way, just incase you stumble apon this thread again in the near *or far* future :lol: Honest, we're innocent little angels, right everyone? 'Specially you, Jaynie-poo :p *hits PG-13-o-meter with baseball bat and looks around* You didn't see anything ;)

quoth_the_raven said:
fogi, we're not trying to delete the PG-13-o-meter, by the way, just incase you stumble apon this thread again in the near *or far* future :lol:
We're not?? :confused: Well, not delete it no, dismantle it.. dude haven't you read the manual I wrote about how to dismantle the PG-13-o-meter? :rolleyes: I seriously wrote one actually.. *cough* yeah.

I'm bored.. someone should post some pictures :lol:

ETA: Or better: SMUT!!!

Yeah I did read it actually, and just left you a comment.. hard to know why I didn't leave a comment the time I read it though.. oh and FYI, I reread it again :) Always a good way to start one's day :p

I´m not good at this manipulating stuff yet so have some patience with me :)

my first manip.
lala

and this, which I love :D
aaw
is it just me or does it look like one of ´em are squeezing the other on every picture they take together :eek:

quoth_the_raven said:
fogi, we're not trying to delete the PG-13-o-meter, by the way, just incase you stumble apon this thread again in the near *or far* future :lol: Honest, we're innocent little angels, right everyone? 'Specially you, Jaynie-poo :p *hits PG-13-o-meter with baseball bat and looks around* You didn't see anything ;)

:lol: I think I sprained something from laughing so hard - you guys? Innocent??? I don't think so :p

Quoth, I'm confiscating your baseball bat and locking it in the cupboard along with Jayne's semtex. There will be no more beating up on the poor, defenseless PG-13-o-metre :p

Now, cap me please :)

sara_pout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back