Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been neglecting my girls :( *hangs head in shame*

As penance, I've done a Thongs Strip (no, sorry Jayne, I didn't get thongs to strip... it's a comic... sorry for getting you excited ;) ) Enjoy anyway :devil:

One

Two

Three

Four

:rolleyes: hmm.. how did you know I thought you got thongs to strip?

:devil: that's majorly hot fogi! Yeah Sara get your tight arse over there!! *woots* :devil: *pokes fogi* you should make more of those.. you're good! ;) <- that's a flirt btw, I know that I get more done by flirting :lol:

Damn! Fogi, I was getting excited! :lol:

Mmmm, yes, hot...as Jayne said, get your cute little butt over there, Sara :lol: Don't keep Cath waiting.. :devil:

And happy late b-day, beautifulview! :D

Whaaaa?!?!?! look who just showed up. :eek: :eek: :eek: I swear I will be back here on a regular basis as soon as I can. Meantime here's a droolworthy photo of the ladies from KKBB.

CathSaraKissKiss.jpg

Pssst, look at how they eyeball each like they're a strawberry-chocolate cake ready to be gobbled up. :devil: :lol: :devil:

OMG SO droll worthy and yet i thought that my mind would be kept clean you just shot me seven hells and back

cool pic JangoBear :)
kinda looks like Cath is thinking "on the table Sidle, now"
or is that just in my mind..:devil:

thank you thank you thank you! hehe and just to promote my new fics i'm starting to post CS slash at fanfiction.net under the name All.I.Am.Is.A.Dying.Breed kk? by by

I've always LOVED that pic!!! I like C/M and S/J together. :)

Woo, I posted here once, but my post didn't show up!

Anyway, I didn't see the last episode. Can someone catch me up to speed? Any good C/S moments in there???

I still like KKBB. *shurgs* Muh favorite episode! :)

For now...I give you this..

You know you like manips...clicky!!!!! =]

It's working Lique.. heh.. notice how the ladies always wear matching clothes :D

And Jango get your arse back in here more often :lol: Good to see you still around though ;)

Heeyyy great cap Jango I wonder why I didn't catch that lustful stare between them and I've seen KKBB three times :lol: Great pics as well mno and Lique. *gets my huge drool bucket* :D

Ooooh remember justjess's theory in the previous pages? (I think its in page 2 or 3) I found caps to prove it. :D

look4en.jpg

6x113468pb.jpg

6x113489fz.jpg

I love that word, Hip Thongs Hurray! :D Ok I found justjess's theory about the finale, just in case some of you might be wondering. hehe.
justjess said:
My friend is convinced that Grissom dropped by unexpectedly and Cath is hiding in the bathroom.

There's another theory about CS regarding the finale but Im still working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back