CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WHOA....I wasn't expecting all this. So now the pressure really on me ....*chokes* Nikki and I are doing the invites to the wedding you should be getting them in the mail asap..j/p, but we do want everyone back for the wedding finale.

He nods his head," yes I want you to stay." He watches her expression not sure if he's getting turned down or not, but then she says," of course." His body relaxes knowing she wants to be with him." ok, well I'm not sure where to start. How about wedding plans, or is that pushing too much? I know we have a lot of other areas to talk about but I’m excited.” He looks into her eyes,” I only want to be with you, forever Cal."

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Wedding plans sounds fine to me. I've wanted to get married like I was...I don't know, four? I always played with my dolls and made them marry. I loved it. I can't believe it's happening to me now." She looked at the ring around her finger, shining in the light that the lamp above them was providing. "Do you want to invite loads of people? I've always liked the thought of an intimite wedding...what do you think?"

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

(OMG!!!! Wedding!!! *sgueeee* And now I have to go :mad: :( I hate my stupid internet... Be back for the wedding, guys, hope Valera and me could make it :) And I have to say too, that you guys are AWESOME!! :D) (I'm so going to sue -not you, Sue :D- that stupid internet provider... grrrrr... I want my money back!) *cough* sorry to interrupt, carry on :D

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

A huge smile spreads across his face as he listens to her talk about her dolls weddings when she was young. He looks down at the ring on her finger knowing it's in the right place." I agree an intimate wedding would be great. I'm not into a big fan of being in the spotlight, you know me.” He lowers his head,” anyways my family is too far away so they won’t be able to come, well hopefully Uncle Ron will.” He says with a smile.

OH yes we may not know much about Uncle Ron but maybe we'll meet him here LOL..

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Yeah I know you..." She smiled. "I would love to meet your uncle, only thing I know about him is that he has uh...interesting places to hide from a tsunami. Oh and he cracks safes, right?" She chuckled. "I want my dad to come and the other family I have left, which isn't much...and our colleagues. All of them. Even Stetler. After all, he did have it right. I'd say that's pretty intimate."

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

“Uncle Ron’s great, you’ll love him.” He chuckles thinking about him. “I think I’d like to leave Stetler out of the wedding, but it’s up to you.” They snuggle on his couch talking till the middle of the night, till both of their eyes are so heavy they can barely keep them open. Finally Ryan takes her hand,” I think we need some rest I’m so tired. How about we head to bed?” He asks nervously hoping she doesn’t get the wrong idea.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Yeah that would be a good idea." That night they sleep in each others arms making Calleigh feel more comfortable and loved than she's ever been. When she wakes up the next morning and he's still lying next to her, it's the best feeling she's ever had. He doesn't wake up for quite a while and she just lies there watching him. When he turns she whispers: "I love you Ryan. I really love you so much."

{The bride posted, time for the bitch. Twist coming up here people. :D}

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

[I'm a little late but... *SQUEEE!!* You guys are amazing.. Really. I know I've told you that like ten times :lol: but it's true!! :D *huggles Sue and Nikki*
    Hehe yes.. Brides before bitches :rolleyes: The bitch had some unfinished buisness... :devil:]

The next few days passed by very quickly. Ryan was out of the hospital finally, and Natalia was back to work at the crimelab. She had been so busy with trying to find Calleigh and Ryan, that she had taken her mind off the feds. She was in the break room when she got a call on her cell phone. She could see by the caller ID who it was. "Shit," she mumbled and opened her cellphone. "Boa Vista." She listened to the voice on the other line and knew she had to stop working for them. She was tired of going behind the lab's back. She looked around to make sure the coast was clear. "Listen, I can't work for you anymore. I can't. It's wrong to do this to these people. You want to hear some stuff about this lab? Okay, here it is; these people, and when I say people I mean the whole lab, they are amazing at their jobs. They always act professional no matter what case they're working and no matter how hard it may be. You can try to bring this lab down, but I doubt you can do it. Atleast not with my help. I quit." She hung up her phone feeling better about her desicion.

She finished up her work for the day and knew the feds wouldn't stop calling her. She drove out to one of the piers in Miami and stood over the water. She threw her cellphone deep into the water, hoping she would never have to hear from any fed again.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*huggles Katie* YAY great job! Natalia has a heart after all :lol:

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH MY Gosh...that was awesome. *Huggles back katie* thanks 10 more times is good. * huggles Nikki too*

Ryan wakes up the next morning with Calleigh by his side staring at him. He turns to her wrapping his arms around her," good morning babe, I love you too. Last night was great, having you here in my bed holding me all night, best feeling ever." He takes a deep breath," I don't ever want to be without you." He runs his fingers through her long soft hair," I know your going back to work soon so I was just thinking maybe we could stop by the lab and tell everyone our news, what do you think?" He leans to her giving her their first good morning kiss.

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*GROUP HUG!*

"Good morning." She kisses him back as he asks her if they should drop into work to tell everyone 'their news'. Now she's nervous, after all they hadn't been together for more than two weeks, but being abducted with him, almost losing him she had realized that life was short, and you had to take every chance you got and grab it with two hands. "Uh...sure...I think. I mean they're gonna find out anyway. They'll be invited." She smiles.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Joins in hug

They lay in bed talking for a while because neither of them wants to let go of the other. Then they finally get up heading to the lab together. On the drive there they talk about how they are going to announce their engagement. They get to the lab walking hand and hand up to the elevator. Once in it Ryan’s looks at Calleigh,” I’m so excited about telling everyone about our wedding plans. I mean we are still telling them the date we came up with right?” He asks with a raised eye brow.

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh turns her head to look at him. "Yeah, it's not too soon and not too late. I'm kind of nervous though. Nervous about what everyone will say." The elevator doors opened and when they stepped out they immediately bumped into Eric. "Oh Eric...hey." Calleigh smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear, her ring accidentally showing. He gapes at it. "Well that takes the surprise off of it. Uhh...Eric?"

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

They exit the elevator running right into Eric. Right away he sees her ring shining on her finger. Ryan gets a grin all over his face seeing the shocked look on Delko’s face.” Yeah, we came here to tell everyone know we’re getting married.” Ryan says still wearing his grin. Before Delko can say anything Boa comes running up to them asking what they are doing there. Ryan turns to her taking his grin away,” hey Natalia, how are you?”

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

[*Joins group hug* and thanks guys! :)]

Natalia was in the lab when she saw Ryan and Cal get out of the elevator, hand in hand. She didn't expect to see them there so soon so she ran out to greet them. "Guys! Hi! What are you doing here? I didn't think I'd see you today." Then Ryan asked her how she was. "I'm doing fine, thanks. How are you? Glad to see you're much better then the last time I saw you." She said with a smile.