CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ryan practicly jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom. Great, the funeral. Natalia rolls her eyes and gets up to get dressed. When shes done she knocks on the bathroom, in which Ryan is still in. "Honey, you ok? You've been in there forver." The she realizes he's probably worried about the funeral. "What time are you picking me up at? I want to be there for you, I know it's hard." She was still talking to the door. He mumbled something but she couldn't hear. "Hun, come out here." After a bit he opens the door reluctanly. She walks over to him and puts both of her arms around his neck like she did the night before. "So.. I need to know when your picking me up." She wispered, her face just inches away from his.

[Aw, thanks Nathalie :D]

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan’s still staring at himself in the mirror in disbelief of what he’s done. He hears her voice come through the door asking what time he was picking her up for the funeral.

He smacks his head,” oh great that’s right you asked her to go with you when you were balling your eyes out. Way to go.”
    He mumbles through the door,” I’ll be out.”

He didn’t want to go out there and see her, but he had to. He couldn’t climb out the window, or could he? He looks over at it. He finally comes out and she wraps her arms around him asking when he’s picking her up. She’s in his face and he’s trembling.” Um….it starts at 1:00. Can you be ready by 12:00?” He asks hoping it’s not enough time.

Do we feel sorry for Ryan????? DO we feel sorry for Twiz for having this in her head?

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

No we dont feel it twiz its great hihi * starts running away* you just have to much fantasy... hihi but i can picture it..

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Natalia hardly has anytime to get ready. She personally doesnt think she can do it, but Ryan needs her so she'll try. "Of course I can." She kissed him on his lips before asking if he had to go right away. She knew the answer but it was worth a try. "If you don't have to go, we could... Stay here." He told her he had to go and then raced out the door, leaving Natalia to hurry up and get ready.

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

“Of course you can.” His mind repeats to him. Then she kisses him on the lips and asks him to stay.” No, no I can’t. I can’t be late for the funeral. I have to go. I’ll see you at 12:00.”
    He hurry’s out of her door to his car. The drive home his mind is beating him up for his terrible mistake. He can’t believe he was so careless and allowed this to happen. He stops at a red light and lays his head on the steering wheel. He closes his eyes seeing Calleigh’s face staring at him.” I really blew it this time. This is the worse day of my life.”

He gets home and goes straight to the shower trying to wash away the events of last night. He stands letting the hot water pour down on his head as he remembers what happen in details. He closes his eyes as his mind takes him back to it. He opens his eyes quickly and slams his fist against the wall,” oh my God I told her I loved her. I said it first.”
    He realizes how much time has gone by so he races around getting ready. As he drives to her house he’s convincing himself to just be honest with her, “tell her it was a mistake. Tell her I don’t love her and we are just friends, co workers.”
    When he gets to her house he starts walking up to her door. She comes flying out grabbing him with a hug telling him how much she missed him.” Yeah this isn’t going to be easy.” He tells himself.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Natalia had a quick shower, got dressed into more formal clothes, fixed her hair and put on her make-up. She could hardly wait until Ryan came back. She just finished putting on her lipstick and he knocked on her door. She flew down the stairs and gave him a huge hug when she opened the door. "I missed you. What took you so long?" She joked.

They got into Ryan's car and Natalia started rambling on about stuff that Ryan was obviously not paying attention to. "So, what do you think Ryan?" She stared at him waiting for his answer. "Ryan?" Natalia focused her attention back to the road when Ryan didn't say anything. They sat in silence for the rest of the car ride.

They got to the church and Natalia grabbed Ryan's hand. She figured Ryan was acting weird because of the whole situation.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

“What took me so long? He repeats again in his head, a reoccurring thing today.” Trying to figure out how to tell you I don’t love you.” He adds to that thought. “I um had trouble finding my tie.” He turns breaking away from her heading to his car. The drive over his mind was elsewhere. She was saying something but he wasn’t listening, he couldn’t and he didn’t even care that she knew he wasn’t listening. Today was going to be hard enough for him and now this to add to it. She finally gets the point and the rest of the ride is silent. His mind was going back and forth from her to his friend. They get to the church and start walking towards it and she takes his hand. He felt bad, she was being really sweet and supportive and all he could think about was getting rid of her. He decides that he’s not going to say anything to her yet. He needed to get through this day and maybe having her by his side wasn’t all bad. He keeps her hand as they walk into the church. Inside he’s surprised by how many people are here. As they walk through he’s stopped by old patrol buddies saying they are sorry. Most of them knew they were really good friends. He spots Marc’s family up by the coffin but he’s not ready to face them yet. He looks around to see if anyone else is here from the lab.

OK everybody...its funeral time...everyone is welcomed to join in and make Ryan's life more miserable.

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{here comes Calleigh to make your life miserable!}

Calleigh walked into the church and towards Marc's parents. She was wearing a black skirt till her knees and a black blouse. Her hair was tied up, a few loose strains playfully falling around her face.

"I'm sorry for your loss, mr. and mrs. Jones.""
    "Thank you dear. Did you know him?"
    "Unfortunately not, but I know his friend."

Then she was pushed aside by the next person in the line. She stood aside. Josh wasn't here yet, she should've known, he had his own agenda. She sighted and looked to the coffin. Then she spotted Ryan from the corner of her eye. He was standing close to the door, Natalia was hanging on his arm. They made eyecontact and she saw what were unmistakably tears in his eyes. She felt sorry for him. She figured as he had been Marc's friend, he deserved her condolances. She started to make her way over to him, trying to get past all the police officers.

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

But before she get to Ryan she felt a hand on her arm, " Youre the girl im looking for sweety".
    "how are you, i missed you last night". But calleigh told this not the time to talk about it. Ok where do you want us to sit i ask, but she isn't answering and he follows her eyes and he is seeing Ryan. She is saying that she have to give him her condoles and he is walking with her towards Ryan.. "O my God he knows and he isnt happy that im here, but im here for calleigh" i think so keep it down im just saying it to myself..

(in his mind)
    If he knows that i did it than Calleigh must hear something about it, and thats the way that she is acting like this. I hope i dont blow my cover and the others also because she will go away from and i cant let that happen, she is mine and she stays mine..

Calleigh just said something to him but he didnt hear her and the are walking to Ryan, he is wondering if he can walk away but he cant its to late the are already there...

(ok Call and Ryan bring it in, I mean twiz and Nikki am ready and also running away from you.. o im just getting a little scared... :eek:)

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

And finally he's there. He doesn't even apologize for being late, he starts saying he missed her last night. She tells him not to talk about this as she makes her way over to Ryan.

"Hey..." She says softly. She sees Boa looking at her with a strange look in her eyes.

"Ryan, I...I said it already but I'm sorry for your loss. I..."

She doesn't really think about what she is doing. She just...she steps forward and wraps her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry."

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

As he’s scanning the crowded room he spots Calleigh and his heart skips a beat, but then he sees Josh right by her. He couldn’t believe this guy had the nerve to come to the funeral of the man he murdered. He couldn’t believe Calleigh would be with him. He was already fighting back tears for Marc and now he was about to break seeing them together. Then he notices her making her way to him. He really needed her right now but he knew it wasn’t going to happen. She tells him she’s sorry for his loss. He knew she was sorry but he didn’t understand if she was really sorry how she could still be with the man who murdered his friend. His emotions are on the edge and he’s about to break. He wants to know why she brought him there and he’s about to ask her when she grabs him with a hug saying she’s sorry. He melts into her arms, this is where he wanted to be, he needed to be.
    Tears roll down his face as he finally lets them break free.” Thanks Cal. I’m so happy to see you.” He says holding her tightly.

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

{Meanwhile at the lab}

Eric and Frank had been thinking about the best moment to catch Josh Carter. If they tried to go to his house, probably he won't be there, and he was usually protected for the drug dealers in the places he used to go. There was just one alternative: the funeral. Probably he'd go there with Calleigh so he'd be alone.

They'll go there, analize the situation and then they could do their job.

So that day Eric waited for Frank. When he arrived they went together to the church where everybody was. They spotted Josh. He was there with Calleigh, giving their condolences to Marc's family "He's very hypocrite" thought Eric.

They couldn't do it right now. They had to wait, patiently. Look where they'd sit, keep on waiting, and then...

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Natalia and Ryan make their way into the church. Natalia knew this was going to be hard for Ryan so she tightened her grip on his hand. They walk in and Ryan can't go any further then to stand right at the door. Natalia sees Calleigh walk in the room and her heart starts beating 10 times faster. She assumes Ryan's does too. Then she sees Josh, and sees Calleigh walking away from him... Over to her and Ryan. She tosses her arms around him and Ryan starts crying, still holding on to her. She couldn't believe it. She was supposed to be there for Ryan. Not Calleigh. She doesn't know what to do, so for a second she just stares at them hugging. Finaly she speaks, "Calleigh what are you doing? Who do you think you are just coming over here? And what is your boyfriend doing here?" She said the last sentance in a whisper. Calleigh pulled away from Ryan enough to look at Natalia with dusguist. "Don't look at me like that. You still haven't answered my question. What are you doing here, and why the hell is your boyfriend here?"

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"What I'm doing here, Natalia, is showing my respect for a dead fellow police officer, and being here for my best friend. And what Josh is doing here, is showing his respect for his dead colleague. Now if you'll excuse me, my just mentioned best friend needs me."

She throws a death glare to Natalia and goes back to Ryan, who's crying in her arms.

"Hey Ryan, it's okay. It's all gonna be okay." She whispers.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He’s listening to the women’s conversations and even though he doesn’t like the tone Natalia is taking with Calleigh he’s still wondering why Josh would come to Marc’s funeral and why Calleigh would allow him, better yet be with him here. But even though these are his thoughts he still holds on to Calleigh because right now the only thing he wants is to be in her arms.

He wipes his eyes,” I know Cal but it’s just …hard. I feel so responsible and I have to face his family. I don’t think I can do it.” He doesn’t want to let go of her but he knows he has to.
    He pulls back looking into her eyes,” Cal why is he here and why are you still with him?” He asks with tears still in his eyes.