CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

She kisses his lips catching him off guard completely, but he liked it. She grabs his hand leading him to the floor.
    Once they get down to the floor he kind of regrets his decision. The crowd is rough and people are bumping into them hard. Some dude runs into Natalia almost knocking her down. She wraps her arms around him holding on tight. She yells she’s sorry. He shakes his head,” it’s ok don’t worry about it. Are you ok Natalia?”

He yells back to her. She shakes her head and pulls out her camera and takes a picture of them together then asks if he’s having fun yet.
    He looks into her eyes,” yes I am. I’m having a lot of fun, thanks to you.”
    He kisses her lips then grabs her hand,” come on, lets see how close we can get to the stage.”
    They move with the crowd getting closer. He holds on to her hand tightly so not to loose her in the crowd. The music starts again and they find a perfect spot where they can both see the stage clearly. They band comes out and starts playing their older music first and Ryan sings along not missing a word.
    After a few songs he leans down and yells into her ear,” this is awesome. This is my dad’s favorite band, that’s why I know all the words. I grew up listening to this.”

He’s dancing around in his spot as another song comes on. They hold hands the whole time dancing around in their spot with each other and moving with the crowd when it moves. Somehow they find themselves even closer to the stage. The music stops for a few minutes and he’s dripping with sweat. He looks over at her,” are you ok? Are you getting too hot up here? It’s like a thousand degrees now.” He sees she’s sweating pretty good too.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

They move to the front of the crowd and dance to every song. Some of them Natalia doesn't know, but she likes them anyways. She looks over at Ryan while dancing and sees him singing long. She laughs, "You really like this band don't you?" She askes with a grin. He tells her that his dad always listened to those songs. "My dad did too, but I never paid attention. I wish I would have because then I could sing with you. I know the newer ones though."

After a while, more and more people were joining the floor and it got super hot, but that didn't stop them from dancing. Ryan must have seen Natalia sweating because he asked her if she wanted to go back up to their seats. She agrees and they start making their way to the back of the floor. It was much cooler at there, because there wasn't as many lights.

The music starts back up after a few minutes and Aerosmith started playing 'I don't Want to Miss a Thing.' They both stop walking because Natalia loves that song. They can hear the lyrics flooding throughout the whole building.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
    Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
    While you are far away and dreaming,
    I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
    I could stay lost in this moment forever,
    Where a moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

They stare into eachothers eyes with a smile on their face before Natalia asks if they can stay on the floor for that one song. Ryan didn't mind at all so they stayed. By the time the song had ended, Natalia had her arms wrapped around Ryan as they kissed.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

She tells him she wants to go back to their seats so they start moving out of the crowded floor area.
    But then a slow song comes on, one that he doesn't know too well," this is too new for me and slow." He says to her just as she stops and asks to stay on the floor for this one last song because she loves it. He agrees to stay. He listens to the lyrics and sees she's singing along with it. He’s having so much fun and she’s looking so beautiful in the lights. Next thing they know they are holding each other kind of slow dancing. Then without thinking their lips are locked in a long passionate kiss. The song ends and they are still kissing, neither realizing a new fast song has come on. Finally both out of breath and dripping with sweat they break the kiss.
    Ryan looks into her eyes,” so are you still having fun?” He asks as he pulls her into him hugging her.

Twiz runs to bathroom to throw up..sry guys.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

The song ends and another starts. After they catch their breath, Ryan asks Natalia if she's still having fun. She answers, still holding onto Ryan, "Yeah, I am." She says with the biggest smile she's had a in a long time. He pulls her into a hug before they go back up to their seats. For the rest of the songs they just sang along, took pictures and talked.

When the concert was over, Natalia held onto Ryan's hand again, as he lead her to the doors. They finally get out and run to his car because it was pouring rain outside. They hopped inside the car out of breath, and soaking wet.

They get to Natalia's house and Ryan walks her to the door for the second time. Natalia got her keys out and fumbled with them as she spoke. "Thanks for taking me to the concert Ryan, I had an amazing time." She stares into his eyes. "You don't have to leave yet do you? I have some wine we could have, to celebrate a great night?" He couldn't say no to that so he follows her inside her house.

They each pour themselves a glass, well, they take the bottle with them as they cuddle up under a blanket while watching tv. Natalia fell asleep with her head on Ryans shoulder, and Ryan fell asleep too. They both woke up and it was 4 in the morning. "Oh my God, I can't believe we slept." She looked out the window and saw it was still pouring rain, but now there was a storm. "You um... You don't have to go if you don't want. It's late and thundering out." He looks uncomfortable at first but gives in and stays. "Wanna go upstairs? That couch isn't very comfy." She says with a tiny smirk. Ryan followed Natalia as she went up to her room.

[*Ducks from flying tomatos* :eek: Sorry y'all!]

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

this is all Katies fault...she posted first and I just followed. j/p sry again guys. Runs from the angry carwasher posse.

The rest of the concert they spend it in their seats. They are having the most incredible time ever. Afterwards they head to the doors finding it’s pouring down rain.
    He looks out," great! I didn’t know they were calling for rain tonight."
    They make a run for it to his car but both get soaked from the down pour. The drive home they laugh and talk about the concert and she takes a few more pictures of him soaked while he is driving. He walks her to her door knowing he was definitely getting a good night kiss tonight but then she invites him in for a glass of wine. He’s really tired and knows he has a long terrible day ahead of him tomorrow.
    He should go home but he’s not ready to. “Sure a glass of wine sounds really good right now. I did stay sober for the drive home.” He says as she unlocks her door and starts inside.
    They go into her kitchen and she pulls out 2 wine glasses and a bottle of wine from the refrigerator. She hands him a towel to dry off then they go into her living room and she pulls out a blanket. They cuddle under it together and watch TV. His eyes get so heavy and before he knows it he falls asleep. He wakes up realizing he’s not in his bed, but where is he? Then she wakes up freaking out.
    ” It’s ok Natalia, we both fell asleep it’s no big deal.” He says rubbing his eyes trying to wake up.
    It’s still storming out, worse then earlier. Lighting is flashing and thunder rumbling the ground. She tells him he doesn’t have to leave. He’s not sure what to say. Parts of him want to stay, but a part is telling him he was making a mistake. He looks into her eyes and decides he’s going to take that chance.
    He nods his head,” I’ll stay.”
    Then she asks him if he wants to go upstairs. He looks at her couch then at her.
    He gets up,” sure, lets go.”
    He follows her up to her room and they shut the door behind them.

Twiz is really going to puke now.
    OK we changed this a bit after thinking about it. I know it's not changed the way everyone wants, but the wine gives more of a reason why it happened..maybe.

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{OMFG! Katie now what did I tell you yesterday?!?! OMG, you probably got the idea from that. OMG. OMG, I just had lunch and now I'm reading this. Ugh...Still room in that bathroom Sue? OMG. Uck. I think I'm gonna kill ya Katie. Yeah, I'm gonna fly over to Canada to kill you. *sniefs* I thought you were a CaRWasher? *sniefs* BETRADER! (okay I'm rambling. I just don't know what to do with Calleigh atm.) OMG! *runs to toilet to throw up* YOUR FAULT!!!}

7. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

OMG.......euh maybe it's time to get back to carwash, a little maybe :lol: sorry need to puke too (just kidding! )

Sissi :D

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

[IT WAS HER FAULT!! *points at Twiz* :p... But yeah im sorry... Thats pretty much where we wanted to go with them.. *cough* sorry. So now its CaRWash angst!!! :D.... I think :confused: Im sorryyy!!! *runs away from CaRWashers with pitch forks*]

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[:eek: WHAT???? Omg I can't believe you girls... I just left you for a while and... Katie, look what you've done? And Sue, what has got into you??? :lol: Be still my heart... *goes into the room to drag Ryan away* Hey you're with the wrong woman! :lol: Anyway, sorry to interrupt... please continue :D]

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

[ i have to say..im loving where this is going...*ducks for cover* i am totally into angst and this is perfect...Plus i hate the evil snake and i hope she gets hurt ot goes away forever when ryan and calleigh get together!!! :lol:]

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

(i have to say i'm loving it too, i maybe am a little sadistic dunno :lol: keep going it's really good)

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

{Ok, this is supposed to happend the day of the concert, maybe in the afternoon, so here I go :D}

Delko really wanted to explain Cal the whole situation that day, but suddenly his cell phone rang, it was Tripp.

He answers the phone "Delko, yeah I'm in the lab Frank, what??? where is him?? Yeah Iknow where's that, I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Frank Tripp had told him he knew where Manning was. They'll need to take care 'cause that place was a little dangerous, manny drug dealers and bad guys were there. They should plan it carefully.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

sry guys but I'm such an angst whore, but in the end I promise you'll all really be lovin it..

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[Figure I'd bring Valera back from hiatus :)]

Valera was just having a break and she decided to get something to drink in the break room. She noticed Calleigh was alone, standing with her arms folded in front of her chest, looking out the window.

"Hey Cal..."
    She greeted her but no reaction coming from Calleigh. Her gaze was still fixed to the window.

Which she thought it was weird, since that particular window was looking out to the parking lot and there wasn't anything interesting to see... Unless you happen to love cars that much.

"Cal?" Valera just realized then Calleigh wasn't looking at those parked cars at all. Her gaze was empty. It was almost as she was in her own world, buried in her own thoughts.

[Hope it's ok, Dutchie, cuz I wasn't sure :)]

15. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank put the phone down...he sighed heavily. He thought he had seen it all, he really had but this whole Manning and Josh business was disheartening. Cops were ment to be the good guys. To 'Protect and serve', anything else was wrong.
    He had told delko to meet him on ocean drive. He had recieved a break on where Manning would be, and they had to act fast otherwise he would be into the wind again.

Frank got into the car and shifted into gear. Pulling out of Miami Dade with what seemed like the weight of the world on his shoulders. But he knew someone who had that and more, that was yet another reason why getting Manning, and whatever leads he had was so important. Frank Tripp had to protect his friends, and to serve the community of Miami. It was and is all that mattered to him.

{what do you think :)}