Carmine-What is Cessau?

PerfectAnomaly said:
Top41 said:
What is he wearing on his head? :lol: In the first pic I thought it was a baseball cap, but now...I kinda don't think so. :lol: The bad hat trend continues! :lol:

I was trying to figure that out, too. I'm at a loss. :confused: :lol:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a tea cosy :lol:

Or come to think of it a backwards fatigue hat.

It looks like a newsboy hat worn backwards. As far as hats go, it's not that terrible, and at least it's in a solid color unlike some of his past choices!

I think this cap/hat looks a waaay so hot on him. With the shirt and the 'bracelet'on his hand he is freaking hot. (For me...) :rolleyes: :devil:

The guy is hot no matter what he wears! On a first glance (and a second one, and a third) I thought it's a baseball cap..Know I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe it's a bandanna tied on the back of his head. And he's the only one who has been wearing the Ceesau t-shirt like crazy! On TV, on every picture the band posted.
They do what they are supposed to do with the promoting. At first I didn't think much of that song they have on MySpace, but in time I started to like it.
I don't know why but I LOOOOOVE the pictures where he's smoking (cigarettes, not smoking hot -he's hot mo matter what) :D Hmm.. probably because I'm a smoker too (I know, I know nasty habit, cancer, yellow teeth, bad breath blah blah blah) :D:D:D

Don't know if this was covered, but Ceesau's cd is coming out on March 18 through their website www.ceesau.com. You can download it for $8.99 or buy the cd for $9.99. It's a 5 song EP. This information comes directly from the band. The website is still not up, but their myspace page is: http://www.myspace.com/ceesau request to be their friend! They just reached 500 people!!!

^Thanks for the information on the price of the CD/download, drunkonshadows! That's not a bad price.

I wonder if they're going to tour or at least do shows around L.A. to promote the release???

If you go on myspace and request to be their friend, they will answer your questions. That's how I got the information on the price of the cd because the official site isn't up yet.

I noticed them....after I was done perving at carmine...lol...no I did notice....and I think that is a very nice pic of him....the song names might have not been the first thing I noticed....lol

Thanks for the CD info, drunkonshadows. I'll definitely buy that the instant it's available.

And I noticed the song titles on the little promo thingy only after perving on Carmine. :lol:

This was posted in a bulletin on myspace. For those of you who don't have it... still. :p

CEEEEE-1.jpg

*squees* oooo thanks for posting that...I get so many bullitins a day that stuff like this gets lost among everything else :)
Is it just me or do they look like their high? lol :)

Thanks for posting, WhosLaughingNow. Looks like someone is wearing the t-shirt I'm going to buy as soon as they're available. ... I've got a fundraising idea for his band -- sell the actual t-shirt off his back.

I really appreciate it when people post the Ceesau bulletins here. Though I'm on MySpace everyday, I have too many "friends" to see bulletins. Unless I happen to be online at the time they're posted, they get buried quickly and I miss the good stuff.

I really like those shirts and I can't wait to order one ;), but does anyone know what's on the back? I just saw the front...

Back