Carmine-What is Cessau?

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ What's on his back? Eddie. Duh. :devil: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

I wonder if they'll have Ceesau tank tops. I'm not a huge fan of t-shirts, but I love tank tops!

Well, that are not the answers I was looking for originally, but a huge pic of carmine on the back wouldn't be bad either...

CarmineFan said:
I really like those shirts and I can't wait to order one ;), but does anyone know what's on the back? I just saw the front...

If that's the same shirt that he's wearing in the EXTRA video then it says something like "A World in B-". I have no clue what the last word is though it moves away to quickly. But slow enough that I didn't see a picture of Eddie or Carmine :p

Top41 said:
I wonder if they'll have Ceesau tank tops. I'm not a huge fan of t-shirts, but I love tank tops!
Yeeees, exactly.

Carmine,

If you see this, we want tank tops!!! Those big huge guy t-shirts just aren't flattering to wear. They may look great on you, but we prefer something that clings to our racks and hugs our waists.

Much love and thanks -
MrsG

WhosLaughingNow said:
it says something like "A World in B-". I have no clue what the last word is though it moves away to quickly.
Maybe it's "life in balance"--isn't that something he had written elsewhere regarding this whole Cessau business?

And no, I still haven't listened to the song on MySpace. *waits for the gasps of shock* :p

WhosLaughingNow said:
CarmineFan said:
I really like those shirts and I can't wait to order one ;), but does anyone know what's on the back? I just saw the front...

If that's the same shirt that he's wearing in the EXTRA video then it says something like "A World in B-". I have no clue what the last word is though it moves away to quickly. But slow enough that I didn't see a picture of Eddie or Carmine :p

Probably "A World in Balance" since like MrsG said, it was originally "Life in Balance."

Top41 said:
WhosLaughingNow said:
CarmineFan said:

Probably "A World in Balance" since like MrsG said, it was originally "Life in Balance."

Yeah, that's what I thought after reading your posts. "a world in balance" would make sense i think

More from Myspace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-1.png

^ Is it wrong that I find Carmine oddly hot there? The man is holding a smoke no less and that's mighty nasty. But I love the smile.

Not wrong at all Mrs.G. I think it's coz he's leaning back and so the seesaw on his top is more pronounced coz his boobies are sticking out (I wonder if Eddie's there somewhere :lol:)

plus it's kind of a shy sexy smile (maybe Eddie is there and doing things to him to make him grin like that :devil:)

By the way, I wonder if his fellow band mates had any say in the naming of the band? Probably not since it's named after Carmine's company.

Carmine - "okay now boys, since my mama runs my company an' it's called Ceesau that's what we're gonna be called."

The boys - "but Carmine it's such a weirdo name, we want -"

Carmine - "I don't care what YOU want. My mama says it's the name we use so we use it. WHAT MAMA WANTS, MAMA GETS!!!!!"

Oh dear, I wonder if that's the way it is in the rest of his life. No wonder he's still single and not produced any little Giovinazzos to run around :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiara4carmine said:
the seesaw on his top is more pronounced coz his boobies are sticking out
Ha! I noticed that! I wish I could say I could fill out that top as nicely as he does :lol:
Carmine - "okay now boys, since my mama runs my company an' it's called Ceesau that's what we're gonna be called."

The boys - "but Carmine it's such a weirdo name, we want -"

Carmine - "I don't care what YOU want. My mama says it's the name we use so we use it. WHAT MAMA WANTS, MAMA GETS!!!!!"
Not only do they not get to help name the band, but both of them must also speak as one :p

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Is it wrong that I find Carmine oddly hot there?

That has to be the understatement of the century!! Yes, the cigarette is nasty but as for the person who's holding it...blimey; those arms, that tousled hair, that sly smile...OH TAKE ME NOW..... :devil: :lol:

Back