Carmine-What is Cessau?

^ :lol: I've pretty much had it for the duration of my time here. My 'Screaming Danny' avatar still cracks me up. :lol: I changed it briefly after the NY forum meet up to me in a Team Flack shirt, but otherwise, it's all about Screaming Danny. :lol:

I think Orison was the last one to get an e-mail from him, but I can't remember when that was...

Ahh see I remmeber the details. I'm stil haveing a nostalga trip being back on here *hugs boards* never let me forget about you again. I remember the boards crashing when Run Silent Run Deep aired and sitting up all night for a download ahh those were the days. I need an icon. And I need to add the myspace. Yes. Add the myspace.

Top41 said:
I think Orison was the last one to get an e-mail from him, but I can't remember when that was...

Yup, that was me, and it was mid-September. He said the "old" Danny would be back in S4 and I'm glad to see he was right about that!

Sorry for the (unintentional) double post as I've been the last one to post in here a few weeks ago but I just logged onto myspace and there's a bulletin from Ceesau saying the "Era of the Exposed" EP with five brand-new songs will be on sale Tuesday 3/18. It will also be available at ceesau.com but the website is still under construction. :)

Hehehe, for those who don't have Myspace accounts, this was what was posted in the bulletin:

(Interesting that the picture was hosted under an imageshack account belonging to someone called Amanda Tibbetts.)

Yeah, I saw that! But their website still isn't up and running yet, so I'm guessing they might wait to launch it when the album is ready to go?

Thanks so much for posting, ladies. I sadly don't ever see their bulletins on Myspace due to having more than 400 "friends", many of whom seemingly post a bulletin every 15 damn minutes, I miss the stuff I might actually care about seeing. So thank you. I will definitely buy that come 3/18.

So was it just me or did anyone study that pic of Carmine
:D

He's wearing a black baseball cap on backward (which you could just make out) and his reading glasses :confused: that is sooooooo not rock n roll :lol: :lol: :lol:

However the muscles radiating from his right arm more than make up for it :devil:

However the muscles radiating from his right arm more than make up for it :devil:

What *shrugs* you told me I could say it again
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like the guys are promoting their EP like crazy. I found another bulletin on myspace this morning. :)

Here's the pic for all my fellow fangirls who do not have myspace:

2.jpg

So then that's the same pic of Carmine just from the other side, mmmmm, now that I see them more clearly they seem tinted. So are they his reading glasses? and if they are I'll say again, soooooo un rock n roll :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is he wearing on his head? :lol: In the first pic I thought it was a baseball cap, but now...I kinda don't think so. :lol: The bad hat trend continues! :lol:

Cool that they list the songs on the EP there! :D

Top41 said:
What is he wearing on his head? :lol: In the first pic I thought it was a baseball cap, but now...I kinda don't think so. :lol: The bad hat trend continues! :lol:

I was trying to figure that out, too. I'm at a loss. :confused: :lol:

Back