Carmine-What is Cessau?

Oooh, thanks a lot for the link! :D

This is so much better than that... uhm, rap-or-something we heard on his website! It looks like all the hard work he's done on his music over the summer is finally paying off. I could easily buy a CD (and like it) if this is the kind of music they're playing. :)

Awwwww, you guys should see the picture on the background. Carmine is hiding his face with his jacket lapels. So cute! :D And finally! His band has a Myspace.

I like the new stuff much more than the, uh, rappiness before. :lol: It's a good change anyway. The rap thing was too reminiscent of Red Hot Chilli Peppers for me.

Thank you for the link, PerfectAnomaly!

Just listened to the song on the Myspace page. It's pretty good, if they ever came out with a CD, I'd so get it. :D

Carmine has a pretty good voice, what multi-talented man he is. *listens to the song again*

Hey, didn't his bandmate John Amedori appear in an episode of CSI:NY? *checks IMDb* Yup, he was in last season's "Cold Reveal". I think it was the dead angel guy's friend?

Thanks Perfect Anomaly How on earth did you find this? Gotta say that it's miles better than the 'song' he has on his own website. He looks sooooo cute (and younger!) on the photos - arrrrrr gives Mr G a squeeze and a big kiss :D

Took some pics from their pic gallery and one of them is now sitting pretty as my wallpaper haha.

So he sings the whole song? My friend and I are trying to figure that out haha.

*SO* much better than what was posted on the website. His voice sounds a little Kurt Cobain-esque to me. Does anyone else hear it?

Ooh, interesting... I actually quite like the song I think, but it still really amazes me that it is Carmine singing! I know what you mean about his voice Springmoon. :lol:

Yeah, he does look cute on the background pic though, but I think they are an odd looking group:

ceesau.jpg

is it carmine or john that is singing? it sounds like it could be both at times.

i was wonderin which ep amedori was in. Its a pity coz they could have appeared as a group (now it could look a little wierd danny playing with a suspect) but i suppose it didnt really matter that he appeared in csi before.

does anyone know the other guy?

CarmineFan said:
A advice to all of you who want Ceesau on your computer. Record it with your mobile and send it via MMS to your mail-adress.
I tried it yesterday and it worked. If your mobile's sound quality is good you can hear it clear on your pc. ;)

LOL, my MacBook can record sounds through the GarageBand application. Now, if only I'm on a faster internet. XD

lol. i love how ceesau's friends have shot up. funny that its mostly girls. Were all carmine lovers flooding his friend bank. There gonna be a wash with csi fans.

love it!

Back