Carmine-What is Cessau?

Top41 said:
Was my sarcasm lost? :( ;) :lol:

You were being sarcastic? :lol: Whoops, me bad.

ETA: I just went over to MySpace to try friending them and it said it e-mailed them a request. :confused: Are you sure it wasn't some dumb MySpace error that pops up like, 50% of the time?

Uh oh. :eek: Well, I keep getting directed to the Confirm Add Friend thing, and there's:

CEESAU only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either CEESAU 's last name or email address to send your request.

:lol: I think Myspace hates me. I get this for every profile I visit.

^That's so weird. I didn't get that at all. I wonder if they were playing with the settings or MySpace just hiccuped. Maybe try again?

Clearly, Cessau is just trying to nicely let Kimmy know that they aren't interested in being her internet buddy. :p

I haven't listened to the song. I want to be able to go 'no, actually, I haven't heard it' and then get people going 'what?! How can this be??' ;)

Faylinn said:
Clearly, Cessau is just trying to nicely let Kimmy know that they aren't interested in being her internet buddy. :p

:lol: Yes, clearly me in my Darth Vader PVC and leather costume terrifies them. Poor woobies. :p

So. Carmine has a company in NYC called Ceesau, and now he has a band called Ceesau. Maybe his cat Mookie's real name is Ceesau too. :lol: ;) Just kiddiiiiiing.

chaostheory08 said:
^I get that message, too, Kimmy. I messaged them instead. And added one of the band guys. :)

Ah, I see. Sexy Asian women are too much for them. :p :p :p

And ... ThumpyG? :lol: Wasn't that character more of a, "Durhurhur, I'm a white guy who thinks he's a cool black dude with blingbling!"? Yeah, the ThumpyG look would definitely fit that first rap-like song, but for this new one, well, his current look's just fine. ;)

^Oh yeah. We're too exotic. :lol: :p

And yes, he's the white dude in that tank top with his sun visor askew on his head haha.

* "Ice Ice Baby" playing in the background *

XD

Faylinn said:
I haven't listened to the song. I want to be able to go 'no, actually, I haven't heard it' and then get people going 'what?! How can this be??' ;)

:lol: What? How can this be? You're very weird my dear, or are you just waiting to buy an entire album and don't want to spoil it for yourself? ;)

I actually made MrElsie listen to it last night, and then I made him listen to the cacophony on Carmine's website and tell me which one he preferred. He quite likes the song on myspace but hates the singing, and couldn't even listen to the one on his website for more than about 10 seconds before making me turn it off. :lol:

I still quite like the song, but I definately wouldn't buy an album of it. It's cute how so many men really want to be rock stars, but Carmine shouldn't give up the day job just yet... ;)

Elsie said:
What? How can this be? You're very weird my dear, or are you just waiting to buy an entire album and don't want to spoil it for yourself?
:p Mostly, I'm just not that interested. :lol:

I actually made MrElsie listen to it last night
:lol: The things we subject that poor man to! :lol:

^MrElsie is such a good sport. :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
Tee-hee.

My Asian neighbor, I know now how to add them without that email/lastname thingy.

Check your pm. ;)

What was the glitch? Hope you both got them added now!

Back