Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

That's a good question. Most likely because they believe it makes them look kool. But I hope he doesn't smoke anymore. It just doesn't do him justice.

seeing him smoke a cigarette is definately a turn off, that is for sure. however, for me it doesn't mean that my lust for him has dwindled. How could it, with a body like that, and those lips......

He smokes. I've seen other photos with him with the thing in his mouth.
So, here's what we do. Piff him upside the head like Aiden does, toss him in the shower, break all the smokes and slap a nicorette patch on him (anywhere you like).

The locker room: Looking out for Carmine's health.

Also note that it's Carmine smoking. We've never seen Danny with one to those lips. ;)

Uh, Top41 can you edit that link a bit so it doesn't ... ya know... uh. My English words are out of my head :(

Personally, I don't find it a big deal that Carmine smokes. I don't like cigarettes, nor do I smoke, but for one, I don't know him, nor am I likely to, so him smoking is none of my business. And if I did know him then I'd be willing to bet that there'd be some days that I'd bum a drag off him, myself.

For two, we've never seen Danny smoke so until we're shown Danny with a cigarette, I can comfortably believe he doesn't smoke. (Of course, we've never been told that he doesn't smoke so I could also comfortably believe that he does if it were to suit my purposes {say, in a fanfic.})

I think guys that smoke are quite sexy, ive tried smoking...but didn't like it. The only thing i dontknow is how he does it gahh. lol

Danny will always be damn sexy, no matter what he does or doesn't do.

Someone that looks like that can be nothing but sexy, and if is is so, nekkid in the shower one of these days.

I've been grading History midterms aaaaallllllll weekend, and I'm still at it. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I need some new Danny pics! Or a cute Danny story. Save me from the Industrial Revolution!

Here ya go...

CSINY_117_361.jpg

CSINY_117_076.jpg

Haha, I just like this pic...

CSINY_117_206.jpg

Thank you!! :D :D My brain is fried.

Haha, I just like this pic...

I love that pic! He looks adorable! I can think of some cute captions for it, but I'm not sure that they're PG-13! :lol: :lol:

Those pics have given me some avatar inspirations, but knowing me it could take a while for me to get around to them.

Wow, my first post in the New York section. Being an Aussie we've only seen a few eps so far, maybe 3 if that but already very much hooked on Danny/Carmine. How could you not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back