Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

It's been brought to my attention that, quite possibly, the Flack thread is getting more love than this one. Now, I've got to admit, I have neglected this thread quite a bit in the past week because of midterms and homework and, now that it's spring break, people have been like, forcing me to have a life (which is highly exhausting, I don't recommend it.)

Anyways, my point is is that I'm here to represent! Let's get a nice juicy conversation going, shall we? So...besides the shower, what other situation would you like to see Danny in?

I have neglected this thread quite a bit in the past week because of midterms and homework

Me too! I'm still grading midterms, and then I have to get my own homework done! Meh!

now that it's spring break, people have been like, forcing me to have a life

We have Spring Break next week, and I've just discovered that I have meetings! :rolleyes: Not to mention that I have to catch up on work :)eek: fragment!) I was planning to go away for a few days, but that's not going to happen. :(

So...besides the shower, what other situation would you like to see Danny in?

Well, obviously, I'd like to see the Tanglewood situation continued. Also, I'd love to see Danny interact with his family--a father or mother. I imagine there are some issues there.

Additionally, I'd like to see Danny off the clock. Perhaps he could go for that drink with Maka?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Anyways, my point is is that I'm here to represent! Let's get a nice juicy conversation going, shall we? So...besides the shower, what other situation would you like to see Danny in?

It's my planning period at school, so I've popped open the trusty laptop to show that Danny is still my first love. I mean, come on, when a TV character can make me giggle like a school girl with a smile that isn't even meant for me, how could I not love them.

I want to follow Danny home after shift, not in a stalkerish sort of way ;). It would be interesting to see who Danny is when he is alone and introspective. I'd love to see the group at Sullivan's during their downtime.

A trip to see his family and how he interacts with them would really open up the character. I've painted a picture in my head of what I think Danny's relationship with them may be, but some validation would be nice. For instance, in my mind he has at least one sister, maybe a younger brother. I've created a background for him with the titillating little bits the writers have given.

So I do lust after Danny, but I also find the character compelling and mysterious - worth a deeper look.

But, I still want to see that tattoo . . . in the shower. Or Danny out of the shower with a towel around his waist. In my mind there is no towel . . . and I'm with him.:devil:

Ali

Posted by speedlefan1:
Hi All

This is my first time posting in this thread. But i must say that Danny is my favorite on CSI:NY what a major hottie :D And that picture that show his ummmmmmm "assets" what a site he does have the best butt of the guys shown. I know i would love to have use the spankin machine on him from the eppy " Hush"

Welcome to the Locker Room SpeedleFan!

Ali

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
It's been brought to my attention that, quite possibly, the Flack thread is getting more love than this one. Now, I've got to admit, I have neglected this thread quite a bit in the past week because of midterms and homework and, now that it's spring break, people have been like, forcing me to have a life (which is highly exhausting, I don't recommend it.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*gives more love to Carmine Thread*

Hey guys, haven't said anything in a while, and I came across this pic so...

When Streaks Go Bad:

Dannyblond.jpg

Bleach blond Danny!

Has this man even taken a bad picture? I've yet to see one. He can make any image hot.

I agree completely. :D It's just that, I really think Danny does much better as a brunet(te? sp?) than a blond. The streaks are great too, but not when they are overdone like this, IMHO.

In that aspect, I find myself agreeing with you totally. I like the darker hair on him, or the casual streaks in his hair from a few eps.

(Please take no offense to anyone who is) but the last thing Danny needs is the "blond" image. :p

I've seen a few pictures that aren't exactly flattering, but then again they were screencaps and those can tend to look goofy since it's a still image of something we're supposed to see in motion.

However, Danny looking goofy is still cute as hell. Have you seen Top41's avatar? Or how about this pic...

I think the man has an unconscious fascination for his lips... (Whereas I have a very conscious one!)

CSINY_112_104.jpg

What I've noticed about him that I think is absolutely adorable and that particular picture shows off well is that perpetual five o'clock shadow (that looks more like 10 pm to me).

Scruffy-boy.

Ah yes, the esteemed stubble for which I have an endless fascination for (after his lips, of course.) It helps to give him that "bad boy" image that we all love and serves to deliciously contradict his innocent blue eyes. Yummy!

heh oh my yes, the stubble. I have always loved a little stubble on a hot man, of course it only ranks third next to Danny's eyes and lips, well, maybe fourth, I just remembered his ass a couple pages back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back