Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Nik started a "Hot or Not" thread in Misc to discuss features we like in the opposite sex and I realized that, for the most part, I described Danny. :lol:

Anyhoo, it's late, my brain is mush, and I highly doubt I can come up with anything coherent to say, so I leave you with pictures before I drop off into nekkid Danny dreams...

Hmm, or not. 'Twould seem that Photobucket is being maintenanced. Blah. Ok then, here are some links, at least...

Muy caliente!

Danny and Stella stumble across The Locker Room. Heh...

Danny: Holy crap, are these girls serious?
Stella: What a bunch of psychos. *I'm so gonna join up*

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Nik started a "Hot or Not" thread in Misc to discuss features we like in the opposite sex and I realized that, for the most part, I described Danny. :lol:

Anyhoo, it's late, my brain is mush, and I highly doubt I can come up with anything coherent to say, so I leave you with pictures before I drop off into nekkid Danny dreams...

Hmm, or not. 'Twould seem that Photobucket is being maintenanced. Blah. Ok then, here are some links, at least...

Muy caliente!

Danny and Stella stumble across The Locker Room. Heh...

Danny: Holy crap, are these girls serious?
Stella: What a bunch of psychos. *I'm so gonna join up*

Danny es de hecho caliente! Danny me hace derretimiento y el goteo en piscinas dulces del deseo.

Look, Danny again facilitates academia. I can combine lusting and writing in a foreign tongue. See Danny is good for lots of things, not just the down and dirty ones! ;)

Ali

P.S. I'm such a teacher! I had to edit, because I forgot my comma.

Posted by JDonne:
Danny es de hecho caliente! Danny me hace derretimiento y el goteo en piscinas dulces del deseo.

:lol: En effet! Danny est très mignon et, mmmm, je désire baiser ses lèvres!

Sorry, my Spanish is limited mostly to reading and listening to it, I don't think I could reply in it if my life depended on it! Besides, French is the language of love isn't it? :lol:

P.S. I'm such a teacher! I had to edit, because I forgot my comma.

:lol: It's all good, I know many people who would do the same thing, myself included. You're not alone!

that pic....Danny's definately concentrating!! You can see it by his eyes, his face oh and his mouth! strangely enough i do that when i'm concentrating!

Posted by JDonne:

But, I still want to see that tattoo . . . in the shower. Or Danny out of the shower with a towel around his waist. In my mind there is no towel . . . and I'm with him.:devil:

Ok well who in their right nimd would not want to see that. Or be that person. I for one am in that crowd of wanting that to happen to me. :devil:

i wanna see a scene of Carmine in the shower i would like, no, LOVE to be in that scene. i would totally be touching his ass and wouldn't let go. :devil:

i would hate to see him dating someone b/c they would have the chance to kiss and have a chance to touch his behind. i don't stand a chance whatsoever, i'm 14 yrs younger than him and there's a bunch of other reasons i can't come up with at the moment. but hey i can dream of his hot accent and touching his nice ass :D :devil:

Posted by LetTheSellerBeware:
i would hate to see him dating someone

I personally think it would be nice to see Danny dating someone. Afterall, it's not all about the hotness. I think having Danny involved with someone else would bring out some of his best qualities, personality wise (such as his naïveté, boyish charm, bad-boy sense of humour, etc. I could probably go on for a couple pages :D).

C'mon guys! Physical attraction is all well and good, but it means nothing if the guys a complete ***hole (which thankfully Danny is not). So what is everyone's fave aspect of Danny's personality?

Posted by IvoryRaven:
So what is everyone's fave aspect of Danny's personality?

I like the naivete that he tries to cover up with the bad boy. I love it when he gets bitchy with suspects and I love his sense of humor.

:lol: En effet! Danny est très mignon et, mmmm, je désire baiser ses lèvres!

Je concours de tout coeur! :) Danny et ses lèvres chaudes, molles, et sexy. :devil:

Sorry, my Spanish is limited mostly to reading and listening to it, I don't think I could reply in it if my life depended on it! Besides, French is the language of love isn't it? :lol:

Don't worry, I have an unfair advantage when it comes to Spanish. Plus, even after 7 years of French I'm not sure if my post is right. :confused:

Yes, French is the language of love, Spanish the language of lust, and Italian the language of please please more ! ;)

Pondering the name Messer, not Italian, maybe Irish?

Ali

Posted by IvoryRaven:

So what is everyone's fave aspect of Danny's personality?

Danny's tenacious work ethic, coupled with an easy playfulness are attractive traits. Plus, the reality of his constant battle between intellect and emotion.

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Don't worry, I have an unfair advantage when it comes to Spanish. Plus, even after 7 years of French I'm not sure if my post is right. :confused:

I only have 1 year of academic Spanish under my belt but, in fact, most of the Spanish I've learned could probably be classified more as Spanglish...I worked at McDonald's for nearly 6 years with many Puerto Rican coworkers, hence why I can follow along with it (cause I heard it all the time) but not reply in it (cause I could just as easily respond to them in English.) They did teach me how to cuss up a storm, though! :lol:

However, I have had something like 3 years of French so I'm a little better at that, although, I must admit, I'm always better at it when I'm actually currently taking a French class (which, this semester, I am not. :( )

Pondering the name Messer, not Italian, maybe Irish?

I believe this question was raised before with no satisfactory answer given. I also think that the particular conversation ended with the suspicion that the name is actually, in fact, of German origin. Just by looking at it, I'm inclined to agree with this assumption since it could be an americanized or anglicized version of, say, Meiser or Meister, perhaps?

Aha! After about an hour of searching online I think I've just hit paydirt! Indeed, it would seem that the German assumption could be correct (as could be the assumption that it's English) according to this site. (Yes, I know, I just spent an hour searching for the last name of a fictional character. I'm bored and I freely admit that I have an unusual obsession with language. :lol: )

And one last thing to perhaps support the argument that "Messer" is of German descent, when you google "Messer" many of the sites that come up look to be printed in German. *Shrugs* I'll continue looking to see if I find a definitive answer (cause now it's going to irk me!) and if worst comes to worst I'll talk to my Linguistics professor and see if he can shed some light on it.

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Real life just got busy. It is a good thing though, since I come bearing news!

That's right! For anyone that missed tonight's repeat of ReCycling there were "scenes from the next episode", so next week CSI: NY is all new! The episode is The Dove Commission which was originally titled The Mollen Commission. On a side note: The Dove Commission was directed by none other than Emilio Estevez. *very cool* Then March 30th is supposed to be the repeat of Tanglewood. I'm hoping that then the next week, April 6th, will also be a new episode and hopefully will be the continuation of Tanglewood.

*All info from www.tvtome.com*

I'm just sitting here hoping and praying that we get our shower scene. :devil:

I believe this question was raised before with no satisfactory answer given. I also think that the particular conversation ended with the suspicion that the name is actually, in fact, of German origin. Just by looking at it, I'm inclined to agree with this assumption since it could be an americanized or anglicized version of, say, Meiser or Meister, perhaps?

Do you have any idea what the implication of Danny's last name being a take on the word master is doing to my young early morning mind? :devil:

I'm suppose to go and teach Tennyson now? :rolleyes:

Bitten, you do these things on purpose! :lol:

Ali

WOW, I haven't been on in a while. I have been battling a ferocious sinus infection for nearly two weeks now.

Fave aspect of Danny's personality: I love his innocence, he is simply adorable in that respect.

Posted by JDonne:
Do you have any idea what the implication of Danny's last name being a take on the word master is doing to my young early morning mind? :devil:

I'm just a young linguistics student trying to make sense of a word, uh-huh, yep. *Looks innocent*

Bitten, you do these things on purpose! :lol:

:devil: Guilty as charged. Well, all I've got to say is that Danny can be my Master, anytime! :lol:

ThumpyG, I hope you're feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back