Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Hi All

This is my first time posting in this thread. But i must say that Danny is my favorite on CSI:NY what a major hottie :D And that picture that show his ummmmmmm "assets" what a site he does have the best butt of the guys shown. I know i would love to have use the spankin machine on him from the eppy " Hush"

Hi, speedlefan1. Welcome to the madness that is the Locker Room. You like his assets? :eek: Good taste! :lol: I rather like them, too.

Welcome speedlefan1! I am currently using the RoboSpanker on Danny (see location!) ;) I encourage everyone to spank that fine ass :lol:

heh heh The more the merrier! I tell ya, after the locker room groupies get done with Danny, he won't be able to sit (or do anything else for that matter) for awhile.

lets see.... what other bondage paraphernalia do we need?

No clue. Check out the lab; I think that's where they've got it. Or else they went down to holding.

How come my lab never gets weird stuff like that? Well, that one time but... don't ask.

lets see.... what other bondage paraphernalia do we need?

Whips. Being the only masochist of the group, I'm still rather enthralled by his skill with the whip/strap thing. Even more so than I was with the robospanker. The man has talent. *Lusts*

Okay, here's a math question regarding Danny:

What percentage of Danny's personality is pure bravado and testosterone (bulls***ting his way thru) and what percentage is naiive, clueless innocence?

^ Not the only one. I went a little weak in the knees when Danny cracked that whip.

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
^ Not the only one. I went a little weak in the knees when Danny cracked that whip.

Ali

Heh. Weak in the knees doesn't begin to describe how I felt when he did that. :lol:

Bitten, I swear sometimes you can just read my mind! I didn't want to put it in the thread, but being weak in the knees is definately not what I was when I saw him crack that whip

Posted by Khanada:
Okay, here's a math question regarding Danny:

What percentage of Danny's personality is pure bravado and testosterone (bulls***ting his way thru) and what percentage is naiive, clueless innocence?

I don't know about exact percentages, but it all adds up to 100% sexy as hell!!!

But, I'd guess that it is equal parts of both. I think he appears naive and innocent on the surface, but somewhere in there is a bad boy. If Danny's background is truly involved with the Tanglewood Boys, then I'd imagine some of that bravado is the real deal. But, Danny is also out to prove himself worthy of being hand picked by Mac.

He's just delicious.

Ali

My own guess is about 55% innocence and 45% total bad boy :devil:. And you're right. It adds up to 100% sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back