Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

I would have to say that he is about 65% bravado and 35% innocent. Given his background, he has that BS attitude already, and the innocent, naiive, cluelessness? I don't know where that came from, but I totally love it for his character. I just think that he has more testosterone than innocence. He has just enough testosterone for his character to be a 'bad boy', but a little innocence to make him completely and utterly adorable.

Math isn't my strong suit, hence the whole English major thing, lol. Anyways, whichever way it's divided, I think the combination of the tough guy with the naive innocent is the biggest part of Danny's charm. I'd love to call his tough guy bluff and corrupt his innocence. *Sigh*

Heh. Weak in the knees doesn't begin to describe how I felt when he did that. :lol

Again, my innocence comes shining through. I can't even begin to imagine of what you speak. Really, I just want to have a talk with Danny over a spot of tea. Really!

Of course, I did say I felt a little weak in the knees, but that doesn't mean there weren't full on throbs, pulses, and sensations elsewhere. Oh the heat!!:devil:

Look at what you all made me type, made me think! I'm shocked! :eek:

Ali

:lol: Welcome to the locker room. Where the minds are in the gutter and the showers run between hot and cold, depending on who needs what.

Us: Cold
Danny: Nice, hot and steamy.

Posted by lament:
Math scares me. :(

:lol: You and me both. I used to throw my textbooks across the room when I got frustrated.

Showerable? Oh yes, definitely. The man needs a shower, for sure. With lots of soap. Lots and lots of soapsuds to slide down his body.

And if anyone has followed my Mac/Aiden vignettes from the earlier links I've posted, here's the link to the new one: ff.net. Next project: Danny/Maka.

Btw, lament...I love that last bit of your signature. :lol:

Btw, lament...I love that last bit of your signature.

Thanks! ;)

Showerable? Oh yes, definitely. The man needs a shower, for sure. With lots of soap. Lots and lots of soapsuds to slide down his body.

Mmmm...I was thinking, "Calgon take me away," but that's a bath thing...wait!! A bath could work, too. He might need someone to wash that sore back.

You people know that with what we talk about mostly in this room. I totally fit in because that is mostly I ever think about anymore. :devil: I hope you people get the picture. Anyway. Sorry that I haven't posted here in awhile. Last time I posted people were upset with my post. Just to make things better. I do not believe my post. Danny is totally hot and that will never change. I hope that makes everything better now.

lmfao. Boy is that the truth or what? I can't wait to see this weeks eppy so I can get my Danny fix for the week.

that sucks. what is the mans problem? that stuff can kill

i know. dont know if he does any more tho. i hope he doesn't.
why do all the cute guys have to smoke? *ponders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back