Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

awesome pics! maybe we should watch that until the shower scene finally appears... :devil: omg is he cooking??? :lol:

OK, OK I can tell you all that I bought Fallen Arches on Ebay a couple of months ago, for like ten bucks. It wasn't that bad of a film and carmine is hot as always...... :)

Who ever posted the screen shots...thanks they were hot lol.

but i take screen shots to and i noticed that they were a tad small and thats because they are BMP's if you convert them to JPEG's they will show up as the normal size. i had that problemo with The Stand.

Great shots again!

Posted by CanadianWinter:
but i take screen shots to and i noticed that they were a tad small and thats because they are BMP's if you convert them to JPEG's they will show up as the normal size. i had that problemo with The Stand.
Thanks for letting me know about that! I've changed them to JPEG's, so the size should be better. Since I can't edit my original post anymore, ignore those links above. Here are the caps again:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Wow. He's so hot in those! Thank you so much! Hahaha. I have two English essays I'm supposed to be writing, due in tomorrow... don't think those are going to get done. Haha.

*continues staring at Carmine*

thanks for the pics! I just keep staring at Carmine's hot body and I cannot concentrate on anything else!

You're welcome! :D If I had "The Learning Curve" on DVD instead of VHS, I'd make some screencaps from there for you guys too. There are some scenes I know you'd enjoy. ;) :p :D

There are some HOT scenes in Learning Curve for sure! That was worth the 5 bucks I paid.

He is so sexy that even my room-service-woman needed to take a look :lol:

You guys keep on talking about all these movies that Carmine is in. It makes me want to go and see them I'll have to look up the names and see if they are at my library.

:lol: I rented The Learning Curve for .99! I wish now, after I watched it that I would have bought it on DVD when I saw it for $5.00! Yes, there were some excellent Carmine scenes in it!

I really want to see The Learning Curve!!! I think the only movie which I saw with Carmine in it is Black Hawk Down (and when I did see it, it was ages ago, before I was obsessed). But the Carmine movie I really, really, really want to see is Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss (though I do want to see them all... *muahahahaha*... *ahem --- calms down*).

thank you soooo much to the person who posted the screencaps they were awesome!!!

I got my Danny fix last night CSI NY about the pickpockets!! gotta love Danny in that ep! when he teased Aiden and she told him to shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back