Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

i am glad someone else though that pic of him drawing his gun was hot!!

Although i haven't seen the ep yet so can someone tell me why in the last cap from the three posted why he is laughing? please!!!

and on Sat here we get the ep with Carmine's art in it! i can't wait!! ep 11 so thats not long until Tanglewood!! which i think is ep 13! please don't say its any longer than that!!

Posted by Wiggles:
i am glad someone else though that pic of him drawing his gun was hot!!

Although i haven't seen the ep yet so can someone tell me why in the last cap from the three posted why he is laughing? please!!!

That laughter is from a bit more brotherly/sisterly banter

Danny: You hungry?
Aiden: Yeah.
Danny: Get a bite to eat?
Aiden: <mouths> Yeah.
Danny: I'll drive. Put you on the hood?
Aiden: Put YOU on the hood. <smack>

Guess we know where Danny's mind goes from time to time. :D

Jess, it's a Japanese restaurant--they cook the food on the table in front of you, teppan style! It's sooooo good--they have this special shrimp sauce that's made from egg and butter (it sounds gross but it's really good) that they put on the shrimp and it's just insanely good. Everything is good there--the soup, the veggies, the drinks! :D

DaWacko, I meant both. I fooled the PG-13-o-Meter with a little double entendre. Take that, PG-13-o-Meter! :lol: Clever, eh? :D

For some reason, I think Danny's fired his gun before (outside the shooting range), but I don't think he's ever killed anyone. I could be wrong, but that'd be my guess.

Thanks, Wiggles! It was a blast. I'm actually going back to that restaurant with my family this weekend. It is far and away my favorite. :lol:

well lucky you!! if its your fav restaurant and you get to go back there!!

be sure to have fun!!

Posted by Top41:

DaWacko, I meant both. I fooled the PG-13-o-Meter with a little double entendre. Take that, PG-13-o-Meter! :lol: Clever, eh? :D

A-ha! I thought you went to store to get duct tape/rope and tied it on a chair so it won't censor this board...

Or then its taking a REALLY LONG NAP...or got stuck in General Media...

^Well, we have been pretty good of late. No one's made a dirty comment or pun in pages. Clearly, we're slacking! :p

Just for that, I'll go ahead and talk about Danny wearing nothing but a lab coat and a smile and then losing the lab coat and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]...

Hrumph. It still works, I guess. :p

Thanks, Wiggles! I am lucky to go twice...I rarely go otherwise because the place is pretty expensive, but I do live it up on my birthday. :lol:

well its your birthday you are supposed to be spoiled!!

Oh and Danny and the lab coat!! :devil:

thanks for the thought!

Well, I did mention wanting to see his gun up close. *Looks at PG-13-o-Meter* I meant his real gun, of course. *Cough* :devil:

But yeah, I'm totally for Danny in a lab coat. Although, unlike Top41, I'd rather he keep it on than lose it completely. See, I just have this image in my head and it's a completely delicious one where he's [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and I just really don't want to mess with that picture, you know? :D

Shame on you ladies! LOL...

Top, I LOVE Japanese steakhouses! We have a really fabulous one here. I love how they throw the food at you and play games with you while they're cooking. I usually go there on my birthday too!

Posted by Top41:

For some reason, I think Danny's fired his gun before (outside the shooting range)

What's the crime rate involving guns actually like in New York?

Going by other tv shows and films, if he was a uniformed cop on the beat then I'd say he fired his gun every week! I think, or rather I hope, that real life isn't quite so dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back