Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I didn't realize that each state has different rules for driving ages. In NY, you can get your permit at age 16 and then I think they just changed it not that long ago, that you have to wait 6 months and have like 45+ hours of driving with an adult, plus a 5 hour certification before you can take your road test for your license.

It varies state to state. IL, you can get a permit at 15.5 and a license at 16 upon completion of driver's ed in school. I'm pretty sure Texas (because their drop out rate is so high), getting a license before 18 involves staying in school and pulling down a certain GPA.

Pardon typos for awhile. I've blown out my rotator cuff apparently and my fingers are indirectly connected to what my shoulder's willing to do.

Posted by brummie:
i cant wait to see the tanglewood episode, everyone has raved :p on about it so much. it is gonna be about 3 weeks before we see it in the uk.
is it just me or does anyone else think that the name tanglewood doesn t sound very tuff!

yay only three Weeks away in the UK!!! Well i can't wait!!!

now only for that shower scene!

that good old shower scene that we have been patiently waiting for! Greg and Sara on Vegas are showering together this month, so now why not our Danny?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Danny ponders the Locker Room conversations...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Meowmix1066/CSINY_118_173.jpg[/image]

"These girls are like a dog with a bone about that
shower scene..."

ha ha ha!! :lol:

that really cheered me up!!! i know i am behind in replying to the posts! bur better late that never!

Posted by Top41:
We really need t-shirts! :lol:

We're awesome. Locker Room Groupies rule! :D

Long Live the Locker Room Groupies!! We Rule! :lol:

Posted by ThumpyG:
that good old shower scene that we have been patiently waiting for! Greg and Sara on Vegas are showering together this month, so now why not our Danny?

Yeah i know!! But then i am a Greg fan so i am half way there! now we have to keep going for Danny and i will be one happy bunny!!! :lol:

Yes, we need t-shirts. Or jackets. Really awesome jackets, like the windbreakers they have on the show. How cool would we be sporting our spiffy Locker Room Groupies jackets? :lol:

And I'm tellin ya, I bet we could get CBS to finance the production of them if we let them put a little CBS logo or CSI:NY on the breast. :lol:

could you imagine that all the locker room jackets all over the world!!

We will be taking over the world shortly like the cartoon Pinky and the Brain!!! :lol:

Yes, we need t-shirts. Or jackets. Really awesome jackets, like the windbreakers they have on the show. How cool would we be sporting our spiffy Locker Room Groupies jackets? :lol:

We could design really cute ones. Maybe black leather with white or pale, pale pink lettering. And if we really wanted to look cool, we could get motorcycles and become the Locker Room Groupies Gang. :lol:

And I'm tellin ya, I bet we could get CBS to finance the production of them if we let them put a little CBS logo or CSI:NY on the breast. :lol:

Heh, we could totally do that. Why not? The CSI: NY logo is almost a must anyways. :lol:

If you're gonna put it on clothing how about making it a little more classy.

Alternative words for group:-
alliance,
association,
clique (small exclusive group),
corps,
coterie (had to look this one up but it means a select group),
crew,
flock,
gang ( Danny might be a bit sensitive about this one),
league,
party,
society,
troop,
union.

Anyone found something they like there?

Posted by Top41:
We could design really cute ones. Maybe black leather with white or pale, pale pink lettering. And if we really wanted to look cool, we could get motorcycles and become the Locker Room Groupies Gang. :lol:

You know, I suddenly had an image of The Pink Ladies from Grease. :lol:

Heh, we could totally do that. Why not? The CSI: NY logo is almost a must anyways. :lol:

Seriously, I would have no qualms about attempting to organize it if I can. That is, if the jacket/t-shirt suggestion is serious and ya'll really would wear them.

Posted by Top41:

Maybe black leather with white or pale, pale pink lettering.

That would so not be cool round my way. Black leather OK ( Though that is rather more Flack's look) but with white or pink lettering. NO! White lettering on dark blue like the CSI's have is the nearest I'm getting to that.

You know, I suddenly had an image of The Pink Ladies from Grease. :lol:

Yeah, that's probably what I was channelling. :lol:

OK, so how about red lettering on black leather? :devil:

As for the name...Locker Room Groupies is really what we've kinda come to think of ourselves as. So I think it would have to be close if we were to change it. Locker Room Gang would work for me...and it fits considering Danny's scandalous past. ;) :lol:

once a locker room groupie always a locker room groupie!!

:lol:

did i mention i that i can't wait for tomorrow! a new ep of CSI NY in the uk! yay

Hmm, I rather liked Locker Room Groupies because (at least in the music world) "groupies" are the group of girls that hang out backstage and try to, you know, with the guys in the band. I think using "groupies" to describe us was kind of tongue in cheek...joking, you know? I mean, that's where the Locker Room part came from was because our conversations are akin to the raunchy talk that is expected from jocks hanging out in a locker room...

Anyways, if we've got to change it, I'd rather go with Gang too. But my vote still goes for Groupies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back