Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by Top41:

OK, so how about red lettering on black leather? :devil:

Still not getting the essence of Danny across.

As for the name...Locker Room Groupies is really what we've kinda come to think of ourselves as.

True, but think about it. You've managed to sneak onto the csi:ny set and someone glances up and sees Locker Room Groupie on you tshirt. They think 'mad fan' and call security. Now think if they glance up and see Locker Room Crew they might just say 'oh, your working on that set, it's over there'.

Well, you never know. Hope springs eternal and all that!

Posted by Wiggles:

did i mention i that i can't wait for tomorrow! a new ep of CSI NY in the uk! yay

23 hours to go! How are you going to pass the time?

i know i don't know what to do!

Maybe i will watch the ones that i have taped! and have a CSI NY Day!! :lol:

Or A Danny Messer Day!

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Hmm, I rather liked Locker Room Groupies because (at least in the music world) "groupies" are the group of girls that hang out backstage and try to, you know, with the guys in the band. I think using "groupies" to describe us was kind of tongue in cheek...joking, you know? I mean, that's where the Locker Room part came from was because our conversations are akin to the raunchy talk that is expected from jocks hanging out in a locker room...

Anyways, if we've got to change it, I'd rather go with Gang too. But my vote still goes for Groupies.

My vote is for Groupies, too. And yeah, it really fits up. Plus, the Locker Room thing is just so us. It's like we're sitting around after a strenous basketball game talking about the guys we want to...well, that leads back into the groupie thing. And all the stuff the PG-13-o-Meter likes to censor.

Posted by csifeline:
True, but think about it. You've managed to sneak onto the csi:ny set and someone glances up and sees Locker Room Groupie on you tshirt. They think 'mad fan' and call security. Now think if they glance up and see Locker Room Crew they might just say 'oh, your working on that set, it's over there'.

Well, you never know. Hope springs eternal and all that!

Dude, I hate to burst any bubbles, but the day the Locker Room Groupies get onto the CSI: NY set en masse is the day Carmine performs a strip tease just for us. :lol:

Now, that doesn't mean it will never happen individually, but if it does, I would really recommend wearing something over that t-shirt. :lol:

csifeline, I like all of those words you came up with... a cute back of a t shirt would be to use all of those words just like you listed them... know what I mean? Eh, I don't know...

I'm out of it today... my boss came and got me in the middle of work and bought me 2 vodka drinks, so I'm kinda not caring right now. LOL.

If any of the locker room groupies ever got onto the CSI NY set,it would be mass hysteria. HEH HEH, That would be the coolest thing ever, seeing that hottie. He would have to strip and shower, for the fans of course! I will personally rub him down...

Staying at my friend's place last night, made everyone there, look at a few pics of Carmine, and had them all admit that he is hot.

Was also able to almost convince one friend to watch NY, she's wanted to know what the New York skyline looked like so she could use it for a pic. Told her she should watch CSI NY.

I'm all for a t-shirt. I'd proudly wear it to school nearly every day. Maybe we should put something on it about the shower scene eg. 'Proud supporters of a shower scene'

If I were to get onto the set I would dress us like one the extras or something like that and try to just blend in. That would be super sweet. And then while Carmine would be waiting for one of his scenes come up behind him and be like Guess who and see what he does or maybe just full out attack him with my love.

Ok..I was away fro 5 days and you managed to type over 200 replies here...ya think I have patience to read those all with this ISDN connection?
This btw is 2003th post here and therefor we've gone ahead of "old" fave thread "Greg Sanders, Lab Tech" in LV board with some 150 posts.

I just wanted to post here again :p

Hey Welcome back DaWacko!!!

I know how much do we Carmine fans rule!! Beating the Greg Sanders thread! even though i post there cos i like him too!
although i post more here than i do there!!

If i ever met Carmine i think i would die cos all i would think about would be some of the posts here!! :devil: :lol:

I can wait only an hour left till i get to see the 10th Ep Night Mother in the uk!! i hope there is a lot of Danny in it!!

Posted by lookaboomerang:
:lol: I JUST sent that back to Netflix after having it for 2 weeks or so.
I got it from Ebay for, like, a dollar! I've had it for a while, but finally got around to watching it last night.

those were some good cap's man! thanx for that, the body is fine, whey hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back